2012 Formula One European Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a diffrence in the rules between qualifing and race.
No there's no difference. At any time, means at any time, right?
Rules on fuel

Article 6.6.2 of the technical regulations: "Competitors must ensure that a one litre sample of fuel may be taken from the car at any time during the event.

"Except in cases of force majeure (accepted as such by the stewards of the meeting), if a sample of fuel is required after a practice session the car concerned must have first been driven back to the pits under its own power."

Article 6.6.2 of the technical regulations: "Competitors must ensure that a one litre sample of fuel may be taken from the car at any time during the event.

"Except in cases of force majeure (accepted as such by the stewards of the meeting), if a sample of fuel is required after a practice session the car concerned must have first been driven back to the pits under its own power."
See the diffrence? Race isn't a practice session. He does not need to drive back on his own power. It's enough if he has 1L of fuel in the tank

An Interesting thing i got to share
Well it look like the Guy finished 5th in Odd races was going to be the Winner in next races
1st Race Alonso 5th and in Malaysia he was Winner
3rd Race Sebastian 5th and In Bahrain he was Winner
5th race was a Exception but in 7th race Alonso was in P5 at the end of race and he won Valencia

I looked at MAL-HAM again and saw Grosjean's overtaking on Hamilton in the same turn.

Grosjean and Maldonado were at about the same spot vs Hamilton.
Grosjean was in front before the turn, just like Maldonado.
Grosjean was behind in the middle of the turn, just like Maldonado.
Grosjean was not pushed of the track, Maldonado was.
Hamilton left space in the left turn against Grosjean, something he also didn't do against Maldonado.

So, why did Hamilton choose a different far more aggressive strategy against Maldonado than against Grosjean?

I looked at MAL-HAM again and saw Grosjean's overtaking on Hamilton in the same turn.

Grosjean and Maldonado were at about the same spot vs Hamilton.
Grosjean was in front before the turn, just like Maldonado.
Grosjean was behind in the middle of the turn, just like Maldonado.
Grosjean was not pushed of the track, Maldonado was.
Hamilton left space in the left turn against Grosjean, something he also didn't do against Maldonado.

So, why did Hamilton choose a different far more aggressive strategy against Maldonado than against Grosjean?

Hamilton turned in because Maldonado was off the track and shouldn't of rejoined like he should, being pushed off or not.

Also Maldonado wasn't as far ahead as Grosjean was inbetween the right and the left.

Grosjean was not ahead in between the right and left. Grosjean was behind at that point as well, just like Maldonado.. The difference being that Grosjean wasn't pushed off the track.

If it was up to me pushing people off the track should be handled stricter.

Grosjean was not ahead in between the right and left. Grosjean was behind at that point as well, just like Maldonado.. The difference being that Grosjean wasn't pushed off the track.

Also Maldonado wasn't as far ahead as Grosjean was inbetween the right and the left.

I never said he was ahead. I said he was further ahead, as in Grosjean had more of his car alongside Hamilton than Maldonado did.

Simple - Valencia, Alonso, SC, 1st place :p They deployed SC for just some particles and when there was a whole car they didn't. Strange :D
Just some particles? Haven't you seen the crap that came from Vergne's car?

One car is easier to remove than particles spread over the whole track.

I never said he was ahead. I said he was further ahead, as in Grosjean had more of his car alongside Hamilton than Maldonado did.
Maybe by 50cm - 1m. Not more than that.

The RBR & Webber claim vs Schumacher was just plain sad frustration if you see this:
Michael.jpg

What's up with the speed difference between the two? 40 km/h - is that even possible, considering that Schumacher had DRS?

On Hamilton's driving: He was just hanging on by the grit of his teeth, at that moment. The tyres were completely gone and the car was undriveable. He was just sliding around everywhere and I'm guessing that all he had in mind was to keep the thing on the road.
Still, this is something that would never happen to Alonso.

Oh, and now that it's been confirmed that Schumacher does not get a penalty:

:):cool::D WOOOOO! Podium! Finally! :laugh::inlove::thumbsup:

On Hamilton's driving: He was just hanging on by the grit of his teeth, at that moment. The tyres were completely gone and the car was undriveable. He was just sliding around everywhere and I'm guessing that all he had in mind was to keep the thing on the road.
Still, this is something that would never happen to Alonso.
Alonso was Struggled in the last race only do you remember :D

What's up with the speed difference between the two? 40 km/h - is that even possible, considering that Schumacher had DRS?

The yellow flags were shown some time before that picture. It was somewhere along the left hand curve of the straight. Schumacher responded by closing his DRS at that point, and Webber was pushing to stay close to him in a yellow zone. Of course he wants to stay close but he was going very fast, and RBR protested Schumacher?

On pushing people off the track: I think it's unacceptable. The only reason Maldonado and Hamilton did it this race is because there's tarmac runoff. But apparently since it's not grass, gravel or armco, it's allowed.

Yeah they're not Spanish, they're Phoenicians :)

In fact considering race pace, the SC wasn't that good for Alonso because both Vettel and Grosjean were faster than him, and he could also loose positions with Hamilton and Kimi, that otherwise were further.

Was only good because Vettel and Grosjean DNF... now tell me about how that was part of the complot :D

I understand it really pisses you that Alonso won, but thats life :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 422 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.6%
Back