2012 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vettel certainly looks in good position for tommorow(not having done any laps in Q3)...he is on the soft tyre( if i remembered correctly)
MS also opting to save tyres,he is on the hard tyre(if i remembered correctly)............boy it is going to be very interesting tommorow

DLR was slower in at least one FP. So what? And it's not Karain's fault the electronics seem to play up all the time.

Actually, he never seems far off DLR...
FP means nothing.

Never seems far off DLR... hmm could you perhaps explain why De La Rosa has a combined time advantage of 5.4 seconds from 5 Qualifying sessions?

"Not far off" would be like Hulkenberg and Di Resta where it´s only 0.159s that separates them in 5 qualifying sessions.

I wouldn't be surprised because the HRTs can't make a flying lap for hell because they have to get out of the way all the time. You wouldn't get to give it all if you have to move on your lap(which makes me wonder why they don't go out while everyone else is in the pits or the track is rather empty). I am not surprised that Narain would love 5 tenths... But when they weren't, they looked closer.

Anyway, why hating Narain? His FP times were good enough?

Don't tell me it's because of Malaysia... Where a certain German felt like had not enough space already:rolleyes:

He's not a great driver, but at this race, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to start. Australia was a different story.

If you can, watch the Qualifying again and just listen when Alonso goes over the line as P1.

You can hear several thousands of people roaring like crazy :) Got goose bumps from it :)
Just like when he did the start last year!

This certainly sucks, but... What does it have to do with bias? McLaren clearly broke the rules (and btw, this particular rule was created precisely because they did this before), so why should they not get penalized?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 494 68.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 303 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.6%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 155 21.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.2%
Back