2012 UEFA European Championship

:)

A mate from work sent me the link like a gazillion years ago - he's from the UK, so if you're offended: I don't have a clue what this is even about! :D

Do I see it correctly when Greece wins it, they advance due to it being a UEFA tournament? So Greece would be positioned ahead of Russia due to winning against them and Russia could be eliminated by Czech Republic or Poland winning. Do I see that correctly? Or did my sources lie to me and it is like at the World Cup where the goal difference is also taken into consideration?

From what I understand from interviews there were some troubles within the group..
Awesome.. England 1996 all over again..
A probable tournament winning team fails because there's no cohesion..

Now, I'm usually against people complaining too much about refs... However.... HOW THE F**K DOES THAT NOT GET CALLED OFFSIDE IN THE SPAIN/CROATIA GAME LIKE WHAT THE F**K HOW CAN YOU BE THAT BLIND? I watch maybe 5 soccer games a year and I called that offside, that's telling you how bad the ref is. Good job screwing over Croatia.

It was not offside because the ball went to an other player (Iniesta) than the one being offside (Navas). And when Iniesta passed the ball to Navas, Navas was behind him, so that wasn't offside as well..
But Iniesta made hands, and it's worse that the linesmen didn't see that..

It was not offside because the ball went to an other player (Iniesta) than the one being offside (Navas). And when Iniesta passed the ball to Navas, Navas was behind him, so that wasn't offside as well..
But Iniesta made hands, and it's worse that the linesmen didn't see that..
The ball may have went to another player, but the dude who received the ball was obviously going to pass it to him and if he was 5 feet offside clearly he got an advantage from being offside and it should have been called. If Navas wouldn't of scored people wouldn't be so pissed, but the fact he was passed the defender by a lot and got an advantage from that is unfair because clearly the defenders could have never caught him.

Also the angle on youtube wasn't too great but it almost looked like Iniesta was offside as well =\ I really hope there will be a video from the sidelines on youtube soon.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%