2013 Ferrari F138

I think you meant wheel nut rather than drive shaft.
But I doubt that a) they could adapt the system so quickly to their car, because it requires a completely new design of the brakes and b) that the picture shows such a system.
It looks to me like an attachment they use when the build up the car and the blue screw is only there to fix it in position.

The Williams system looks way more complicated than the one on the Ferrari.

Williams
Williams-Formel-1-GP-Australien-13-Maerz-2013-19-fotoshowImageNew-fd1e6a06-669064.jpg

Ferrari
Ferrari-Formel-1-GP-Australien-14-Maerz-2013-19-fotoshowImageNew-238c8ce-669269.jpg

Yea it turned out to be false alarm but regarding the word.

It´s more then the wheel nut, in the Williams the hole shaft is hollow, not just the wheel (which now sits around the hole instead of "on" the hole.

Yea check the picture above that one, it´s the bargeboard that looks similar to what Mclaren and Sauber ran last year.
Not sure if it will stay on the car though.
I don't get why they are running one with the barge and old exhaust, one with new exhaust and no bargeboards? :S

Surely one thing at a time would be best to see which is accurate? Unless of course the bargeboard affects the airflow around the exhaust?

I don't get why they are running one with the barge and old exhaust, one with new exhaust and no bargeboards? :S

Surely one thing at a time would be best to see which is accurate? Unless of course the bargeboard affects the airflow around the exhaust?
Massa runs longer sidepods and new bargeboard. Alonso runs Bahrain spec i believe.
Notice the text "Massa" next to Hublot in the lone picture.

Does anyone know what the "RF" button is for?
I also noticed some team radios "cancel RS" or similar things and have no clue what those are about so I decided to finally ask you that question :)

Ferrari-Formel-1-GP-Deutschland-6-Juli-2013-19-fotoshowImageNew-31cf81a0-701229.jpg

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 443 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 276 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 294 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.0%
Back