2015 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Sky.... BBC not showing sh*t so sticking to German channels. Who show P2, Quali and Race. Plus I barely understand ;)

Damn. So we get live P1, live P2, live P3, live qualy, and of course a live race...every race, in a country where F1 largely is 2nd or 3rd tier. Shocked that the U.K. is not all over it. Free.

Monisha.jpg

I had to make it, couldn't resist

Can I be the first and only person to say that I like the new overlay? :D
let me be second, it looks far cleaner than the one before, also the type/font used is more up to date. The transparency can indeed be a bit of a nuisance. maybe one wanted to do sth. like an auto-shade but failed - hence no sidebar in the first practice - and then came up with an interim solution. shouldn't be too hard to do, like tinted glasses that vary in shade depending on how much sun there is.

Wow, great session, hope the race is more fun than that.

Nasr showed he's not just there for his sponsors' cheques, Sainz turned in a terrific performance (so too did Max), Lotus and Ferrari are back, and my god, Mercedes are so fast - I really want to appreciate what I'm seeing out of them.

I hope we are going to see a great battle between ferrari and williams.
By the way, the qualifying time from 2013 in Australia was 1'27''407 ( bad conditions?) and in
2012 it was 1'24''922, I believe this year's cars prove that you can have great performance and efficiency.

I hope we are going to see a great battle between ferrari and williams.
By the way, the qualifying time from 2013 in Australia was 1'27''407 ( bad conditions?) and in
2012 it was 1'24''922, I believe this year's cars prove that you can have great performance and efficiency.
2013 it was stupidly cold and the tyres lets be honest weren't holding up for a full lap and also it was damp, 2012 is the last good dry session before this year, this is why I said the laptimes were unimpressive in Q1, then in Q3 Mercedes turned it up and destroyed the competition

Well its pretty clear tomorrow is just going to be a Mercedes Massacre, even more of a massacre than last year

I'm sure this won't happen, but don't be surprised if Hamilton takes every pole and wins every race in 2015. Rosberg puts in a mistake fill Q3 lap and still finishes close to second ahead of 3rd place Massa in Q3. I will likely be wrong about Hamilton taking every pole and winning every race, but I can't see anyone other than the two Merc drivers on pole and winning every race in 2015. 2015 won't even be close.

So.. we're down to 15 cars on the grid now

Bottas won't be taking part in the race due to a back problem he sustained during qualifying

Kvyat on the warm up lap went into the gravel trap then his car suddenly stopped on the side of the track

Magnussen on the warm up lap also stopped on the side of the track with an engine problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 13 34.2%