2015 LeMans Classic

Yves Larose

Premium
This year SimJunkies LeMans classic is now up so it would be nice to once againhave a team to represent RD at the event. If your interested to take part of the event just post in this thread, the team have to be between 3 and 6 drivers but if we are more then 6 we can have a second team. As soon we'll have 6 drivers i will registered the team that is called RDX
Team logo.png

you can find all the details here

Team entries:

1. Yves Larose
  2. Stig Bidstrup
  3. Jarek Kostowski
  4. Denis Betty
  5. Ross McGregor
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver

Last edited:
Cool, sign me up for all DRM races. (as long as I'm not racing at a crazy time)

Porsche 935. Obermoser livery.

I might be able to do another couple of races if required, just depends what time they will run at. I guess we'll get a timetable soon.

I'm working the evening of Saturday 6th June from around18.00GMT. I'll try to get the day off from my day job. Sunday 7th I'm free.On Sat 27th I'm working daytime but can race from around 16.00 GMT. Apart from that I'd need a couple hours kip from around 05.00 - 07.00 GMT and I'm happy to try any races where there's a place for me.
Obviously, HistorX isn't a problem and I have GTPC installed so that's fine (although ATM I have really poor FFB in that mod, so I'd like some help with that?).
I've never tried DRM but would be happy to give it a go. Hopefully it's easy enough to install?
Hope that covers everything?
Cheers!

I'm working the evening of Saturday 6th June from around18.00GMT. I'll try to get the day off from my day job. Sunday 7th I'm free.On Sat 27th I'm working daytime but can race from around 16.00 GMT. Apart from that I'd need a couple hours kip from around 05.00 - 07.00 GMT and I'm happy to try any races where there's a place for me.
Obviously, HistorX isn't a problem and I have GTPC installed so that's fine (although ATM I have really poor FFB in that mod, so I'd like some help with that?).
I've never tried DRM but would be happy to give it a go. Hopefully it's easy enough to install?
Hope that covers everything?
Cheers!
The synch Tool you need for this event Will install all the Mods for you , lets say you pick grid 4
in the Tool, and push the button --vupti DRM mod will open..:coffee:--sweet yes

in the garage you can buy FFB upgrades ( and there is many ) I remember it was loose and strange and use lower steering lock 670 ( exactly how I tweaked it I don't remember )
Ok thanks, I'll have a look when I have a spare week. :(
Why can't these things have a reasonable starting point ootb?
I know it was free... shouldn't complain, but this took VLM years to produce and I wasn't the only one who gave it a quick go and never went back.
Oh well, thanks again Stig, I will try it again. :)

Ok thanks, I'll have a look when I have a spare week. :(
Why can't these things have a reasonable starting point ootb?
I know it was free... shouldn't complain, but this took VLM years to produce and I wasn't the only one who gave it a quick go and never went back.
Oh well, thanks again Stig, I will try it again. :)
when I get it reinstalled I will inform you on the steering wheel settings ( G27 )

when I get it reinstalled I will inform you on the steering wheel settings ( G27 )
Aw thanks buddy. :)
I'm using T500RS ATM but,TBH, I'm considering going back to my G27.... especially for this event. I just think I get more detail. It'd be really interesting to go back and try it (G27) again, after a few months on the TM. My neighbours may not be too pleased about the decision though. ;)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 20 9.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.5%