2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is Dutch Veteran Racing.

DVR_1.jpg
DVR_2.jpg

Last edited:
Driver Name: Brezeanu Adrian
Nationality: Romania
Team Name: Sportscar Driving Evolution (SDEv)
Preferred Number 1:80
Preferred Number 2:60
Skin:Custom
Custom Skin Brand: Ford Focus
Custom Rims Color: Black

Last edited:
@Dave Begley as the pre qualy is a super pole consistency is king. I bet those that place a secure bankerlap will have chances to make it into the first group.

Of course winning in group 2 will put you into the highest division two weeks after for sure.

@Bram What are the cool prizes up for grabs? or are they still to be revealed?

Im sure i can do a bankerlap just good enough although the skin of my teeth is wearing a bit thin these days :)

@Paul Jeffrey as much as I would love to and due to the fact I have bottas 77 number for the championship I'm gonna have to stick with the martini skin trying to persuade my team mate to us the skin or if anyone else would like to us it they can

@Paul Jeffrey as much as I would love to and due to the fact I have bottas 77 number for the championship I'm gonna have to stick with the martini skin trying to persuade my team mate to us the skin or if anyone else would like to us it they can

Well I am thinking about it but you know me I'm such a perfectionist I'll keep playing with your nice design! haha :)

Mind you I did make you use the F3 template I did so fairs fair :D

Guys, I don't want to be the partypooper but have you made sure to read our league regulations? There is an important disclaimer about the use of brands and logo's. You need to be sure you have obtained permission and using tobacco brands in motor-esports might be an issue unless you've made sure it's cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 261 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 212 27.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 63 8.2%