Resource icon

Misc 2018 F1 Overlay 3.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi thanks so much for including 1440p version ,however in test and quali i cant seems to have lap timing showing ,just a white blank cover ,is there anyway to make it visible? tks
34t8k28.png

20190914224710_1.jpg
1. Is this still being updated?
2. How do I get the drivers name to appear on the bottom left graphic? It was previously stuck on Brendon Hardly so in gimp i removed him from the graphic, and i have correctly used the ini file to position the applets, and ik that the actv-info one is over the graphic but is not visible. In a non-f1 style in actv, actv info appears but no names or writing appears.

View attachment 324536 1. Is this still being updated?
2. How do I get the drivers name to appear on the bottom left graphic? It was previously stuck on Brendon Hardly so in gimp i removed him from the graphic, and i have correctly used the ini file to position the applets, and ik that the actv-info one is over the graphic but is not visible. In a non-f1 style in actv, actv info appears but no names or writing appears.

You have to add it in the overlay template. ACTV doesn't allow for multiple fonts or font sizes and it's the work around.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.6%