2018 Super GT GT300 Honda NSX's

Skins 2018 Super GT GT300 Honda NSX's 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
enkay74 submitted a new resource:

2018 Super GT GT300 Honda NSX's - The 2 Honda NSX GT3's from the 2018 Championship

This is a fair representation of the 2 NSX GT3's competing in the 2018 Super GT Series. (DL instructions in the readme file)
*The model for this car isn't the best for skinning so there are a couple of unavoidable issues with the liveries & some details left out as they didn't work on the cars*

View attachment 249750 View attachment 249751 View attachment 249752

Obviously these are not of the quality of other GT300 skins on this site due to model limitations but...

Read more about this resource...

Great skins.
Just that a mod it self is not any good. Cannot cope with other gt3 cars, the car handles pretty nicely, but its just too slow.
It’s a shame really, I like the idea of having the NSX’s out there but this mod isn’t currently the one. I think it does say it is a WIP but as it is supposed to be the GT3 the performance should be similar to the other cars. Might have to wait for the new AC to get our hands on a good NSX (and Lexus!) GT3 car.

I remember in Sports Car GT -- This was the ultimate mod for racing 20 years ago -- and you would be able to change up one of the files (.mas file) or use an app to make cars faster. I have toyed with the drivetrain.ini files (which all cars don't seem to have, or at least I cannot find them) and it hasn't seemed to work. Even when I toy with the stats in Content Manager, the cars seem to be fixed at a certain performance level.

I remember in Sports Car GT -- This was the ultimate mod for racing 20 years ago -- and you would be able to change up one of the files (.mas file) or use an app to make cars faster. I have toyed with the drivetrain.ini files (which all cars don't seem to have, or at least I cannot find them) and it hasn't seemed to work. Even when I toy with the stats in Content Manager, the cars seem to be fixed at a certain performance level.
I might have a play around this weekend to see if I can work out how to make any changes to make the NSX more competitive. Not really something I know much about but I would like to work it out so I'll see how I go!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 442 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 274 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 293 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 131 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.1%
Back