2020 Total 24 Hours of Spa - #4 Mercedes-AMG Team HRT

Skins 2020 Total 24 Hours of Spa - #4 Mercedes-AMG Team HRT V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
CaddyDPi submitted a new resource:

2021 Total 24 Hours of Spa - #4 Mercedes-AMG Team HRT - Mercedes-AMG livery celebrating 10 years of customer racing

View attachment 675757
Presenting the #4 Mercedes-AMG Team HRT from the 2020 Total 24 Hours of Spa
View attachment 675758 View attachment 675759

This is a recreational livery for Race Sim Studio's GT-M Mercer V8. As always, using Custom Shaders Patch (CSP) is highly recommended, or the livery won't function...

Read more about this resource...

Hi CaddyDPi and thank you for your amazing work!

Just a question: is it possible to either delete or change the position of the Mercedes' badge on the back of the car? When I include the Mercer_Logo.ini at the skins ext_config, which I need for the front badge, it then appears twice at the back of the car as seen at the following photos. It also happens with the #88.

Screenshot_rss_gtm_mercer_v8_adelaide2021_15-9-123-12-31-18.jpg
Screenshot_rss_gtm_mercer_v8_adelaide2021_15-9-123-12-31-32.jpg

Hi CaddyDPi and thank you for your amazing work!

Just a question: is it possible to either delete or change the position of the Mercedes' badge on the back of the car? When I include the Mercer_Logo.ini at the skins ext_config, which I need for the front badge, it then appears twice at the back of the car as seen at the following photos. It also happens with the #88.

View attachment 700872View attachment 700871
Hi there, so the thing with the doubled emblems is that these skins were made before I was introduced to the CSP extension and even then I wasn't aware of it appearing in the back as well :/

Sadly I don't have access to the template file anymore so it would be a while before the problem gets fixed.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%