2023 24h od SPA Mann-Filter AMG #999

Skins 2023 24h od SPA Mann-Filter AMG #999 2023-06-30

Login or Register an account to download this content
creativehighway submitted a new resource:

2023 24h od SPA Mann-Filter AMG #999 - Mamba Mercedes

CAR: RSS Mercer
Mann-Filter #999 - Maro Engel
View attachment 676005
NOT an exact replica guys... so before the purest go crazy on this, im just goin for the likeness to fit my personal single player fun... As we all know this livery is an absolute NIGHTMARE down to this GMR logo and pattern lol
View attachment 676007
View attachment 676008
View attachment 676009
HUGE PROPS to @Henslysa for originally creating this!!! Def helped with how to...

Read more about this resource...

Yea man this skin was just a total nightmare brother... i did the best i could with the time i had man... i wish i had more time to really dail these in but i just play single player in VR man so a lot of times i dont even see half the stuff created... But if there is a way to fix it please feel free to give it a go my friend...

Also quick question buddy, do you know how to change the color of the neon lights on the cars ? i know it has something to do with the ext file but just not sure how it all works

Yea man this skin was just a total nightmare brother... i did the best i could with the time i had man... i wish i had more time to really dail these in but i just play single player in VR man so a lot of times i dont even see half the stuff created... But if there is a way to fix it please feel free to give it a go my friend...

Also quick question buddy, do you know how to change the color of the neon lights on the cars ? i know it has something to do with the ext file but just not sure how it all works
No worries still a very cool skin. My two cents:

[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_...]
NAME=GEO_BAR_SPECIAL_FRONT
COLOR=0.2,0.1,1,38
LAG=0.65
SIMULATE_HEATING=1
ACT_AS_HEADLIGHTS=1

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.8%
  • Eurosport app/website