2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship | PACK

Skins 2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship | PACK 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
that would be great when you have the time for that.
Your welcome! and Done :D
Install it with AMS2CM and you are good to go. The problem is that with a new uptade it will be override and be deleted. Also, right now is in the place where the #9 Pfaff Motorsports will be so, yeah, there will be incompatibilities. Anyway, enjoy it!

A moderator deleted the link sorry, didn't know I cant do that.

Last edited:
Seems the first two porsche 963s (penske) have blank preview pictures and are blank white in-game. Had the same issue installing both sets together before this package (they worked fine individually if only the penske 963s were installed). Uninstalled via CM, deleted the entire mods folder, deleted the custom liveries folder and verified files through steam (with corresponding download/update). Reinstalled clean and have the same issue.

Any ideas?
Same here

Is it possible to do the GTE cars like the Corvette?
We will have to see, because it's true that in 2023 the Corvette raced as a GTD, even though is a GTE. The problem is that I don't know if it's possible to BOP a GTE car with a GT3 in AMS 2, if not, then it would be strange, as the Corvette will be always winning. But anyway, I think that one of us will end up doing it.

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.4%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%