2023 IndyCar road skinpack for RSS Formula Americas 2020

Skins 2023 IndyCar road skinpack for RSS Formula Americas 2020 13.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
kyle.bloyd submitted a new resource:

2023 IndyCar road skinpack for RSS Formula Americas 2020 - Road liveries for the 2023 IndyCar season

Here's a set for the opening of the 2023 IndyCar season. Includes all 27 cars from the season opener plus a few more from preseason testing.

View attachment 645781
View attachment 645782View attachment 645784
View attachment 645785
View attachment 645793
View attachment 645804

Every skin includes a full package with suit, helmet, gloves, crew, etc.

View attachment 645786

A major "thank you" to my...

Read more about this resource...

kyle.bloyd updated 2023 IndyCar road skinpack for RSS Formula Americas 2020 with a new update entry:

Texture fixes, mirroring fixes

Fixes some issues with mirroring and adds some details via extensions.

View attachment 647522
View attachment 647523
View attachment 647524

Still have one mirroring issue to solve if anyone has any ideas:

View attachment 647525

I'd also love to get Cosworth steering wheel replacement via extension for the non-Penske teams if anyone has the time to help.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey mate, the liveries you make are awesome and dope af! How do you create them? Like which app or programm do you use to create them? I would love to create some fantasy skins for myself!

Hey mate, the liveries you make are awesome and dope af! How do you create them? Like which app or programm do you use to create them? I would love to create some fantasy skins for myself!
I typically start with using Photoshop to lay out the main paint and most of the logos. Some skins will be set up so that one piece of bodywork is split up into pieces in the skin template.

To solve that, I'll do projection painting in Mudbox. The sidepods on the RSS Formula Americas 2020 is an example of this.

I'll also mock up odd shapes in Photoshop and projection paint them on in Mudbox as well.

Dumb question.....how do I make sure the content manager doesn't pick the same number car multiple times for a race? Ex: Every time I max the field out, rather than picking one of every number avilable there will always be multiple of the same number like 3 Newgarden liverys, 2 Rossi liverys, etc

Is there a work a round other than creating a roster for each race I want to set up?

Absolutely gorgeous work. Just a minor complaint: Will Power is missing the ext_config.ini for the helmet to show up. Helmet_2019.dds is there, just the .ini file is missing.

Dumb question.....how do I make sure the content manager doesn't pick the same number car multiple times for a race? Ex: Every time I max the field out, rather than picking one of every number avilable there will always be multiple of the same number like 3 Newgarden liverys, 2 Rossi liverys, etc

Is there a work a round other than creating a roster for each race I want to set up?
I suppose you could disable liveries you don't want to use in Content Manager. I always do manual setup for each race, I'm not aware of a quicker way to do it.

Have you tried setting the cars to use sequential liveries? I'm updating my previews at the moment so I can't tell you exactly what to do but when I run BTCC races, I choose my cars and then in the opponents there's a tick box to say use sequential liveries or something like that.

I've got some problems with the tyres textures. When I start to drive, tyres become dark and I don't know how to fix it.
20230418-184926-imola-rss_formula_americas_2020.jpg
20230418-184933-imola-rss_formula_americas_2020.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.7%