2024 IMSA Brad Pitt F1 Movie Rolex24 "ChipHart Racing"

Skins 2024 IMSA Brad Pitt F1 Movie Rolex24 "ChipHart Racing" 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Martinez_4313 submitted a new resource:

2024 IMSA Brad Pitt F1 Movie Rolex24 "ChipHart Racing" - The "ChipHart Racing" car that will "compete" in the 2024 24 Hours of Daytona

I'm currently working on making every porsche from the 2024 IMSA Season, and while all of that isn't finished yet I have a little sneak peek, presenting the 2024 IMSA "ChipHart Racing" entry, the car will be feature in Brad Pitt's future F1 movie and is currently "in scene" with Wright Motorsports at daytona, and for those who want it, you can relax, the real car will arrive soon alongside a lot of additionsView attachment 723665View attachment 723666
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I'm a little bit confused, so this car would competed in daytona 24h with a real driver lineup sticker and do the filming job in roar sessions with the lineup in the movie?

Last edited:
I'm a little bit confused, so this car would competed in daytona 24h with a real driver lineup sticker and do the filming job in roar sessions with the lineup in the movie?
I'm not totally sure to be honest, I think this specific one with fictional names will be used for like close shots, and the real one with real drivers for the roar and daytona scenes, guess we'll need to wait

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 443 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 276 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 294 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.0%
Back