2024 IMSA Pfaff Motorsport

Skins 2024 IMSA Pfaff Motorsport Rolex24 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Martinez_4313 submitted a new resource:

2024 IMSA Pfaff Motorsport - The team that shoud be using a porsche, now in orange

Making this skin hurt I little bit because this team is still my favourite, and them changing to McLaren this year kinda hurt, but well, not all things go according to our liking, and I decided to make this one for my love to plaid
Presenting the 2024 IMSA Pfaff Motorsports now in McLaren 720s GT3 form:
2024 24 Hours of Daytona driven by James Hinchcliffe, Oliver Jarvis, Marvin Kirchhöfer, Alexander Rossi:
View attachment 725853View attachment 725854
And of course...

Read more about this resource...

Just a heads up, I think this skin can be used for the bm_mclaren_720s_gt3 too if you were at all curious. I remember seeing someone post something about it last year on here, left these instructions which seem to get your skin working on that model too. Thanks for the great skin :thumbsup:

Can use other 720s skins, just add
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=mclaren_720_gt3.kn5
HIDE=led_a,led_c,led_d,led_b,led_f, num_c, num_a, num_d, num_b, num_f, num_e
INSERT=
INSERT_AFTER=

to config.ini

Change dds name to EXT_Skin_colour

Just a heads up, I think this skin can be used for the bm_mclaren_720s_gt3 too if you were at all curious. I remember seeing someone post something about it last year on here, left these instructions which seem to get your skin working on that model too. Thanks for the great skin :thumbsup:
Man, if I'm not wrong, I think that this mod is leaked, so you shouldn't be using it...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 493 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 303 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 154 21.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.3%
Back