2026 Performance [Modular]

Misc 2026 Performance [Modular] 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The chassis weight is still 798 for mercedes, red bull and ferrari and higher for the lower teams. What have you put down to get less weight then? Can you do another mod with more dirty air, not included in this mod but in a new one. I want to have it harder to follow. Thanks

The chassis weight is still 798 for mercedes, red bull and ferrari and higher for the lower teams. What have you put down to get less weight then? Can you do another mod with more dirty air, not included in this mod but in a new one. I want to have it harder to follow. Thanks
I originally lowered the chassis weight to the regulations but that then made the cars less drive-able for the player but not ai. I turned it back to default temporarily while I work on it.

and ERS is not almost even charging is this on purpose like its in the 2026 regulations or not if not please repair the battery charge mode and THE SLIPSTREAM AND ERS and everything is good.
That is how it will be with the 2026 regulations, the slipstream and ers are both realistic. The ers outputs 3 times more compared to 2022 and charges 4 times more. The engine power is lower along with the chassis weight. The slipstream feels more overpowered because the car is lighter than you are used to.

Edit: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2026-game-overhaul.54555/

The changes are explained better than I can in this mod

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 478 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 290 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 316 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 142 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 185 27.1%
Back