3 months free for new members

I just stumbled across this code and thought it might be handy for folks. It's 3 months subscription for free. It's working at the time of posting this, but I'm not sure how long it will last, so I'd say you'd want to use it ASAP.

I just signed up myself I've always wanted to give iRacing a try (even though I'm not very good generally), but it's hard to say no to this. You need to link a credit card or paypal account to it though.

If want to stick my email as a referral: richie1kelly@gmail.com

Code is: PR-BLANCPAIN2015

Thanks, I signed up. I have had a little interest for a while and figured I would eventually try it. I am very happy with the club and league races here at RD in the Stock Car Extreme area, but the hours often don't work out so I like the idea of having the option for some drop in racing with iRacing if wanted. Thank you for the code!

No worries all. I've only signed up the day I posted that (apparently week 13 isn't the best week to sign up, i couldn't find the Mazda Cup, etc), but I participated in a few sessions as a ghost, and a couple of open practice sessions, getting respectable enough times.

I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into this properly.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 424 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.6%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.5%
Back