rF2 6 hours of Nürburgring

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fernando, I'm no admin though but at least one driver of the junior team has to confirm they're presence.
Also make sure every driver is a registered racing club member ;=

Hey,

Probably is Luis, but Cris I know is there! Ill tell them to do that!

If you can help me, where they have to do it?? For all I know they are already registered in the Racing Club

Thanks in advance

Regards :D

Attachments

• HP Racing PCC1.JPG
    HP Racing PCC1.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 210
  • HP Racing PCC2.JPG
    HP Racing PCC2.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 214
  • Chris Lasselin

Antwerp Racing Team 1 will be driving car: PCC_997/PMSC2007/PMSC07_Racing Team Indonesia/PMSC07_18 (driver Williams)

Antwerp Racing Team 2 will be driving car: PCC_997/PMSC2007/PMSC07_Lechner Racing School Team/PMSC07_22 (driver Rosina)

Our skins can be downloaded from the skin-thread.

Anybody got some idea of laptimes here ......... i seem terrible here so before i consider myself even a backmarker i would like to know what times i should be around.............. AI are doing around 2.04 and mine so far (????) too embarressed to say LOL

I actually never got on with these Porsches but wouldn't mind an endurance race so i'm stuck between hating the PCC mod and needing a long race. Bummer

Robert,
I did 2:04, 2:03, weeks ago when I practiced, but I really think the other fellows are gona give more precise lap times...
My problem is not that, it's being regular. I do 2 or 3 laps like this and than spin in the next 2 ones. :(
And about the tyres? Mine are getting very hot...
Cheers.

My laptimes with 70 liters of gasoline are between 2.02 - 2.03.
I found out that racing closer to the 2 minute barrier makes the engine and tire temps very high (with my setup). Don't know if the car can handle that for such a long time.

Looking at the lineup, I think a few drivers will be able to break the 2 minute barrier in the qualy and maybe even in the race.

So if you want to finish the race after 6 long hours it's advisable to keep the engine and tires around their optimal temperature, and just keep the car on the track.
This PCC mod is known for it's high tire temps (bug), just watch the middle temps.
Keeping the innerpart of the tyre below 100 degrees is almost impossible.

Having to pit one or 2 times less because you have been driving skillfull/carefull during the race makes up for a lot for a few lost seconds in laptimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 410 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 280 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 123 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.5%
Back