rF2 6 hours of Nürburgring

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are going to setup a few light events where we all can practice that. I have never done it before either.

For driver swaps don't do hot swap, while it kind of worked at SSCA an actual normal driver swap has turned out to be allot more reliable at many other endurance series like ILMS. In-fact there is hardly a disco with the normal driver swap now.

So your driving allong, team mate comes in your car to ride with you "<Name> Is now riding with you> You as the driver go to pit menu and scroll down to driver and select his name there, do the pitstop and then it will transfer over after 30 seconds or so depending on the mod.

Default or custom skins? Still just wonering, because it doesn't look to hard to skin these cars, plus I noticed that they say High-Def skins, but watching these on track it seems to be low qualy skins...

Quick question...
The number of driver swaps is limited to 1 or is it possible to make like 2 driver swaps so one driver race like 4 hours (beggining and end) and the other only 2 hours (middle)?

Quick question...
The number of driver swaps is limited to 1 or is it possible to make like 2 driver swaps so one driver race like 4 hours (beggining and end) and the other only 2 hours (middle)?

Someone please correct me, but I would imagine you can make as many swap as you like.

I am having RDTCC, so I can't participate :(

Several people have already mentioned that (including Bram:)). If there is enough interest we are considering moving the race out a little further to avoid all conflicts with any other leagues.

That might also give us more time to practice with drivers swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 8 29.6%