AC 90s BTCC Season Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Folks, There is a BH Indy race on tonight. A good opportunity to get your eye in for for the next BTCC race.

Big thanks to all who entered and turned out for this. It was very enjoyable racing and experience throughout.
Congrats to Henri for the win and Reik and Jason for the podium spots.
As a final send-off we are off to the racing mecca for 2x3lap races. Hope you can all make it! Register below!

Practice server is up!!

Great one mate!

Please promote it as early as you're able to, to ensure us a huge number of participants.

Big thanks to all who entered and turned out for this. It was very enjoyable racing and experience throughout.
Congrats to Henri for the win and Reik and Jason for the podium spots.
As a final send-off we are off to the racing mecca for 2x3lap races. Hope you can all make it! Register below!

Practice server is up!!

Any chance to tune BOP´s, I mean Volvo was total B-class and we all know that...

Yes john, 25% loss really tells here. not happy about the brakes even at 80% I am constantly in lockup territory.
On the plus side it is a lot more stable than the Primera, that is one bonus point for me.
the Primera is unstable and shite brakes, at least i am one out of two with Volvo . :roflmao: :roflmao:

John has beaten me many times this season, so the Volvo and the BOP wasn't too bad I'd say...
Only by accident Reik :D

I think the BoP is very track dependent, can't put a finger on it. Tracks like Thruxton, Oulton, Brands GP really suit it, and it feels great. Then tracks with quick direction changes, or/and long straights, it feels lethargic.

Credit to all you guys in the Nissan (this new version), I simply couldn't drive it, y'all must have the reflexes of a Panther:sneaky:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 403 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 255 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 273 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.7%
Back