ABT Audi Sport (COLOUR SWAPPABLE) - My Team Full Package

MyTeam ABT Audi Sport (COLOUR SWAPPABLE) - My Team Full Package 4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Great update, I like it. Any plans on creating an emblem for the mod?

I think I messed up the pit gantry, I don't see it. What file would it be under, so I can check if it is working?

Edit: I think you missed uploading the pitstop gantry file (pitstop_22.erp), I don't see it included in the download. Actually may have missed uploading the whole pitstops folder that includes the gantry stuff

Last edited:
Hey there, first of all thanks for the mod, very well made.

The right side of the car around the sidepods the stripe work isnt exactly like the other side, like its missing on the main body. As an example check all your pictures of the alt liveries in the main post, its the right side with the missing stripes on the main bodywork.

Any plans to fix that up?

Thanks again!

Great update, I like it. Any plans on creating an emblem for the mod?

I think I messed up the pit gantry, I don't see it. What file would it be under, so I can check if it is working?

Edit: I think you missed uploading the pitstop gantry file (pitstop_22.erp), I don't see it included in the download. Actually may have missed uploading the whole pitstops folder that includes the gantry stuff
I shall have a look into this!

Hey there, first of all thanks for the mod, very well made.

The right side of the car around the sidepods the stripe work isnt exactly like the other side, like its missing on the main body. As an example check all your pictures of the alt liveries in the main post, its the right side with the missing stripes on the main bodywork.

Any plans to fix that up?

Thanks again!
I will fix it up, however not in the next update as its a rather small detail and with colour changing it would be a bi of a headache. I plan on updating the livery at some point soon with some small changes so will resolve this then

Im confused on how i copy these files over. do i go into each individual file folder and copy and paste the folder over the corresponding file for every file folder? i have never done this and the video how to only showed one folder but the download has 3 that go even deeper. just dont want to mess anything up

Im confused on how i copy these files over. do i go into each individual file folder and copy and paste the folder over the corresponding file for every file folder? i have never done this and the video how to only showed one folder but the download has 3 that go even deeper. just dont want to mess anything up
i answered my own question by doing every single individual file haha. have no idea if that was the way to do it but hey ho . its a lovely mod!

why does my wheel not work properly because of this mod? it is laggy in game and it shows pc controls instead of playstation controls and im on g29

why does my wheel not work properly because of this mod? it is laggy in game and it shows pc controls instead of playstation controls and im on g29
These are cosmetic mods, there is no way that it effects your controls. This would more than likely be an issue with the latest prepatch.

Hi! I've downloaded your mod but can't change colors as liveries are applied to liveries in the game which cannot be changed colors. Could you help me? Thanks in advance!

Hi! I've downloaded your mod but can't change colors as liveries are applied to liveries in the game which cannot be changed colors. Could you help me? Thanks in advance!
If the colour changer isn't there, you've installed the package incorrectly. Ensure you are only installing "Main Package"

Se il cambia colore non è presente, hai installato il pacchetto in modo errato. Assicurati di installare solo il "Pacchetto principale"
Initially I installed the main package and started the game but I couldn't change colors and then I installed the red livery

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • At a friends house