AC+2020

Misc AC+2020 0.7b

Login or Register an account to download this content
ahh ok , i see , for gameplay , I am managing to stay above 60 any time anyway , but in replay , yes it is droping from 60 to 30 indeed , but If you set it to get 60 all the time , i don t see the pb then

You can see heavy performance drops under certain circumstances, specially when using mod tracks and cars. Set Barcelona City with 16 non Kunos cars at night and you'll see what I'm talking about. Even with my 2080 Super fps can easily drop to 53-54fps at the start of the race with all cars generating smoke (even on Low) and the game calculating all physics for all cars in the screen at the same time.

Looks pretty good to me, which tod and specific hour is that? settings?
I am not sure what tod means lol

It is norschleife , no skin , 23.59 time ,
I am gonna try your challenge with barcelona and 20 cars , but I am definitely not using the ac smoke , it is consuming too much , I prefer to use the new smoke which is more optimized imo , and I am using the TK-smoke mod as well

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.03.15 - 10.00.26.77.png

You can see heavy performance drops under certain circumstances, specially when using mod tracks and cars. Set Barcelona City with 16 non Kunos cars at night and you'll see what I'm talking about. Even with my 2080 Super fps can easily drop to 53-54fps at the start of the race with all cars generating smoke (even on Low) and the game calculating all physics for all cars in the screen at the same time.
Here is my test with what you said , I am in full screen , not windowed , with 30 cars at barcelona city at night with a lot of no kunos cars ; what is weird is when I tried your windowed mod , I am stuck at 30 fps , but when i am in full screen mod , i can go to 60 fps ... so I don t get it again lol

you can see on the video i go quite low fps , because of the record , i am loosing some , normally i don t go under 50

->

As well about reshade setts , I was tricking the neobloom to get less glow , this guy is making a glow around a car , you can see it on the white car it is obvious , it is much less than the previous patch but still there ,

-> my test : enable and disable reshade in game and look at the edges of the white car

I am not sure what tod means lol

It is norschleife , no skin , 23.59 time ,
I am gonna try your challenge with barcelona and 20 cars , but I am definitely not using the ac smoke , it is consuming too much , I prefer to use the new smoke which is more optimized imo , and I am using the TK-smoke mod as well

tod is Time Of Day, it was redundant on my part.
Will try TK-smoke. I stop using CSP smoke because it was too drift oriented, too dense and it wasn't generating any smoke in race starts for example. TK-smoke seems to have a special mode for GT and F1 that looks better.

As well about reshade setts , I was tricking the neobloom to get less glow , this guy is making a glow around a car , you can see it on the white car it is obvious , it is much less than the previous patch but still there ,

-> my test : enable and disable reshade in game and look at the edges of the white car

Neobloom should be only making bloom in the sky, as it is Zdepth filtered. But there is also a light PirateBloom that I put to boost some lights and keep the subtle bloom on the brake distance markers on the track side at night.

Hello guys.
I have a little problem here. Everything worked very well except for a smoke that constantly comes out of the cars.
In the first image it shows what the smoke looks like when the 'Particles FX' option is active in the Custom Shaders Patch and in the second image it shows what it looks like when I disable 'Particles FX'. If anyone can help me, thank you very much!

1.png

2.png

Hello guys.
I have a little problem here. Everything worked very well except for a smoke that constantly comes out of the cars.
In the first image it shows what the smoke looks like when the 'Particles FX' option is active in the Custom Shaders Patch and in the second image it shows what it looks like when I disable 'Particles FX'. If anyone can help me, thank you very much!

View attachment 355642
View attachment 355644

Try installing TK-smoke:

Try installing TK-smoke:

Do you have this shader light patch ? or is it replaced by csp entirely ?

go in \Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension

delete your particle fx file , and launch content manager , it will create a default one , and try the game

Thank you very much brother, solved the smoke problem, but now my game is without sound kkk, only the sound of some contacts with the track works. I will reinstall Assetto and see what it can be :)
Thank you very much for your personal help.

Qxh2331, if possible, show us the configuration of the gameplays you sent, the game was really good.

Ps: sorry for my english, i'm not born in an english speaking country.

Thank you very much brother, solved the smoke problem, but now my game is without sound kkk, only the sound of some contacts with the track works. I will reinstall Assetto and see what it can be :)

Qxh2331, if possible, show us the configuration of the gameplays you sent, the game was really good.

The settings depends on your computer , Bombadyl has created a base , and you can modify what you need to have good fps or super high quality ,

If you have issues , most of the time it is due to bugs or settings pb , then the best is to rename your Assetto Corsa folder in your documents , when you will start the game it will re-create one

Documents/ Assetto Corsa Copie , for example , then restart from the begining to change the settings you want , if with the basic settings , you have pb , then yes , you can think about re-installing , but you should have a bak up for that

please ,make a back up before trying of all the files , because I cannot tell you that it will work 100% http://www.mediafire.com/file/57xw8wuwgvdjm56/bensettings.rar/file

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%