AC Legends  Lola T70 MK3 skin pack

Skins AC Legends Lola T70 MK3 skin pack 2017-12-29

Login or Register an account to download this content
susanthedeath2 submitted a new resource:

AC Legends Lola T70 MK3 skin pack - AC Legends Lola T70 MK3 skin pack

Read more about this resource...
I used to own the Lola T70 body moulds that were used to make the modern continuation batch of T70IIIB's, I also had a road legal car using the same body.

The shape of the T70 you have used for your skin pack is not correct. It is about right from the back of the cockpit forward, but from that point rearwards it drops too much. This is actually very important as the raised rear deck of the T70 was responsible for the high level of downforce ( for the time) which gave it an edge in high speed corners compared with, for example, the GT40 which generated lift.

It doesnt affect the driving view, but spoils the view from the outside. I used to track my car, and would love to see it on track again. I am building a "poor mans simulator" with AC so I can practice UK circuits for my historic 750 Formula car, and it woudl be fun to "drive" the beast again at Spa and the Nurburgring, both of which I have done for real as well as many other circuits

Do you know who did the actual bodyshape for the T70 coupe? I woud like to talk to them so the very distinctive shape coudl be put right! I could find photos that show the correct shape, and it woudl be relatively easy to modify the file as the proper shape is actually simpler!

best wishes

Derek Bell (no not that one!)

I have got AC working with the Legends car pack includng the T70 3B. As I had a T70 in the early le mans colours, I downloaded your skin pack, thank you.
I have copied the skins into the right directory.
In car select i can select the colour scheme, and the small image shows the right colcour scheme, but when I try to race the car it reverts to the default colour scheme that came the car.
If I select the showroom, I can again select the le mans colour scheme but it wont even be applied to the car in the showroom view, let alone when racing.

what do I need to do to get your skins to work. If I look in the skins directory, the default folders contain 9 files but your skins have 4 files, is this part of the problem?

I have got AC working with the Legends car pack includng the T70 3B. As I had a T70 in the early le mans colours, I downloaded your skin pack, thank you.
I have copied the skins into the right directory.
In car select i can select the colour scheme, and the small image shows the right colcour scheme, but when I try to race the car it reverts to the default colour scheme that came the car.
If I select the showroom, I can again select the le mans colour scheme but it wont even be applied to the car in the showroom view, let alone when racing.

what do I need to do to get your skins to work. If I look in the skins directory, the default folders contain 9 files but your skins have 4 files, is this part of the problem?
Skins are for Lola T70 MK3 not 3B, its different model

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 449 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.9%
Back