AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Should this work with Windows 8.1? I only get the dos-window flashing...nothing else (is there a log somewhere?). Is my assumption right that I only need to point to the server-folder of AC in the config-file?

Should this work with Windows 8.1? I only get the dos-window flashing...nothing else (is there a log somewhere?). Is my assumption right that I only need to point to the server-folder of AC in the config-file?

As far as I know yes this should work on Windows 8.1. Could you send me your config file in private message maybe? I can take a look and see what's up. Our next update will improve configuration and logging so these problems should be a bit easier to diagnose

As far as I know yes this should work on Windows 8.1. Could you send me your config file in private message maybe? I can take a look and see what's up. Our next update will improve configuration and logging so these problems should be a bit easier to diagnose
I send you a message...

I have installed SOL to work with my AC Server manager, but lights do not turn on in the server when playing with SOL. Seems that the time needs to be set within the Weather FX mod. is there a way to do that with this AC Server Manager?

I have installed SOL to work with my AC Server manager, but lights do not turn on in the server when playing with SOL. Seems that the time needs to be set within the Weather FX mod. is there a way to do that with this AC Server Manager?

Hi, when you say lights do not turn on what exactly do you mean? Track lights/car lights? Something else? All you should need to do is turn Sol integration on, set the time and select the graphics preset from the section shown in the screenshot below when setting up an event.

Screenshot-20190408105234-1122x1051.png

Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

Account Management UI System, Fixed Setups, Live Timing Improvements, and much more!

v1.2 is a huge update for this project, and wouldn't have been possible without the great feedback and interactions we've had from the community. We'd like to give special thanks to ShinyAndy and his group of racers, who have taken the time to help us with new feature testing and provided valuable feedback!

Alongside this update we are now offering server hosting services for those that are interested in running our manager on an external server. Server Manager will always be free and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for new update.

a question...

I think these options should only be visible to registered users or even only to administrators.

The option are: "Download as json" and "Export champioshits"

I believe there is sensitive information like Steam GUID.

It's just an opinion

e3Q7w3Z.jpg

5eoOtCZ.jpg

Thank you for new update.

a question...

I think these options should only be visible to registered users or even only to administrators.

The option are: "Download as json" and "Export champioshits"

I believe there is sensitive information like Steam GUID.

It's just an opinion

e3Q7w3Z.jpg

5eoOtCZ.jpg

Hi Luis,

I seem to remember somebody mentioning this before, but the Steam GUID is in no way sensitive information - it is the entirely public link that points to your steam account (even for private steam accounts this information is public).

Having said that I suppose there's no reason for it to not require an account, but in my opinion an admin should be able to toggle whether it is public on/off. We'll discuss it and might change this in a future update.

Thanks

Hi Hecrer,

Good point of view.

I always handled this information as private because I was afraid that someone could use an identity that doesn't belong to him.

If this risk doesn't exist then you shouldn't consider my proposal.

Thank you Mate !

Hi Callum and Hecrer,

The problem still persists.
Basically in Championships mode.

In custom race mode it works fine.

and it allows me to define how many drivers can enter the booking mode.
in the example, it proposes the total of pits available in the track (24)

however this option isn't available in "Championships mode"

and another collateral problem is that if we want to use "mode booking" in mode "START PRACTICE EVENT" it's created with 0 slots.
remember in "booking mode" the file "entry_list.ini" must be empty.

The Booking option ... does it work? #239

Regards

Am interested to know why would you want Booking mode in a Championship - seems an unlikely configuration?

Surely the point of a Championship is you have a set number of people, a list of events and everyone sticks to the same car. You get to the end and see who the winner is?

The booking's mode is very similar to entering a race in iRacing or even in Sim Racing System ..... something too familiar for those of us in the world of Virtual Motoring.

However, I will explain my arguments:

1-During the minutes of Booking we can do the briefing (talk security..talk organization, etc)

2-It obliges the Drivers to have punctuality in the schedules.

3-All drivers enter at the same time. As there aren't random income, we gain stability in the dedicated server.

4-We avoid the manual assignment of Steam Id, name of the driver. skins, car's model, etc. Why do it manually? If this task can be done by the Driver.

5-In booking's mode, it is the driver's responsibility to select their skin. Do you know how much this means for an Administrator?

6-In booking's mode, it is the driver's responsibility to select their car's model. Do you know how much this means for an Administrator?

7-With the booking's mode, you forget the entries and exits (highs or lows) in the entry_list.ini file. Do you know how much this means for an Administrator?

and finally ... because it's a native option offered by Assetto Corsa.

Pd: my arguments presented here are for the analysis and debate of the whole community.

I understand all your points for a one off, custom race but for how we run our Championships they don't apply at all - so yes, I'm also interested to know how other people run theirs too :thumbsup:
  • I ask everyone (via our WhatsApp group/Facebook/Forum/whatever) that wants to be part of the Championship what car and skin they want at the beginning of the, typically, 2 to 3 month campaign
  • Server Manager has all the drivers/Steam IDs in it after adding them once
  • I add the cars and assign the driver from the dropdown, takes seconds and only needs to be done once at the beginning of the Championship
  • We typically have a 60 min practice, 20 min qualify, 40 min race at the same time/day each week - if a driver decides to not turn up at that time then that's their issue not mine and they lose practice time/grid position/points. It certainly has no impact to me as Admin, or anyone else in the Championship
  • Drivers can check back to the WebUI to see all the scheduled races and any download requirement or information they might need about rules, organisation, etc at any point during the Championship too

About this,

"We typically have a 60 min practice, 20 min qualify, 40 min race at the same time/day each week - if a driver decides to not turn up at that time then that's their issue not mine and they lose practice time/grid position/points. It certainly has no impact to me as Admin, or anyone else in the Championship"

In our case it has an impact.
in our case we have 30 drivers and 5 or 6 substitute drivers.
With booking's mode we can quickly occupy that slot and efficiently manage the resource capacity.(slots)

With total humility I say "it's a native option offered by Assetto Corsa".

with own or another's experience ... each league knows whether to use it or not.

But the option should be available in this incredible tool!

http://clubcsr.ddns.net:8776/championship/784f82f7-72fe-4c4b-b812-274dcf1c253a

it's not a requirement ... it's just a wish

Last edited:
I managed to get it running, however stracker doesn't seem to store anything (but i can see the connection is working in ptracker, since the connection icon is green). I am getting 1 error in the console, can you help me out?
This is from the console:
time="2019-04-14T10:08:49+02:00" level=error msg="Could not load server account options" error="servermanager: value not set"
time="2019-04-14T10:08:50+02:00" level=info msg="starting assetto server manager on: localhost:8772"

Taken from stracker log:
{2019-04-14 12:24:50}: stracker[WARN ]: Server seems to be down (no events received). Continue anyways.
{2019-04-14 12:25:27}: stracker[INFO ]: Enabled keep alive (30 seconds/3 seconds) for the connection (windows).
{2019-04-14 12:25:28}: stracker[INFO ]: signin {'track_checksum': '', 'guid': 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', 'trackname': '', 'car': '', 'ac_version': '', 'car_checksum': '', 'pt_version': '3.4.0'}
{2019-04-14 12:26:36}: stracker[INFO ]: signin {'track_checksum': 'da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709', 'guid': 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', 'trackname': 'knockhill2017-knockhill', 'car': 'gue_bmw_m240i_cup', 'ac_version': '1.16.3', 'car_checksum': 'ef82632a6067a719319609345879c5b753f98962', 'pt_version': '3.4.0'}
{2019-04-14 12:26:36}: stracker[INFO ]: send_lap_info guid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{2019-04-14 12:26:36}: stracker[WARN ]: Cannot find guid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in active drivers. Ignoring.
(replaced guid with xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Last edited:
Thnx for the latest update!

I'm wondering if it is possible for anyone to use the looping functionality (having multiple tracks in the loop)?

I'm probably doing something wrong/expecting a different behavior. What I did was create several custom-races, then click on the 'play-icon' next to them to have them appear in the 'loop-list' underneath. Then I started one of the races in the loop-list by pressing the green button of that race.

What I get is that only that race is looped, what I want/expect is that the server will loop through all the races. So for instance when nobody is on the server, it will be in qualifying for 15 minutes, it will start the race after that, ending the race because there are fewer than 2 drivers, then starting the next race in the loop-list.

Btw would it be possible to have dynamic weather? (more than 1 weather-type during a race)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 513 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 316 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 166 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 200 26.8%
Back