ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wow mate that was quick with the updates ! Thanks heaps.
I have noticed a few cars don't have the race position though . The GT3 650 and GT4 Alpine are 2 that i noticed and the Alpine doesn't flash for gear change .
I think there where more that didnt have the race position but afk atm.

Hi there. First of all.. great compilation. But I have a question. I`m using your dashboards on a mobile phone and there's always a grey border left and right because of the screen ration. Any way to make them black? Thank you

Hi there. First of all.. great compilation. But I have a question. I`m using your dashboards on a mobile phone and there's always a grey border left and right because of the screen ration. Any way to make them black? Thank you
U can change it on the Plugin tab in SimHub. Anyway u can find all the information on the ReadMe file

Amazing work, man.

This is the 1st time I engage in commenting on a simdash as this is the best one out there in my opinion.

Yet I have a small inquiry:
I tried using it with AMS2 on the GT3s and it didn't detect it. I think this is because it's for ACC only.
Is there is any way to use this dash with another sim?! Maybe be able to chose manually which dashboard I want to load depending on the car I'm driving?! Or is there any way to extract your dashes into multiple single small dashes related to each car, in order to be able to use them in any sim manually?!

Thank you

Amazing work, man.

This is the 1st time I engage in commenting on a simdash as this is the best one out there in my opinion.

Yet I have a small inquiry:
I tried using it with AMS2 on the GT3s and it didn't detect it. I think this is because it's for ACC only.
Is there is any way to use this dash with another sim?! Maybe be able to chose manually which dashboard I want to load depending on the car I'm driving?! Or is there any way to extract your dashes into multiple single small dashes related to each car, in order to be able to use them in any sim manually?!

Thank you

YES

Is there is any way to use this dash with another sim?!
NO

Maybe be able to chose manually which dashboard I want to load depending on the car I'm driving?!
NO

Or is there any way to extract your dashes into multiple single small dashes related to each car, in order to be able to use them in any sim manually?!
Lot's of work, and will not work as intended.
Anyone has to write a dedicated AMS.dll to get the same functionality.

Last edited:
Teaser:
1606575189898.png

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 22 7.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 6 2.0%