ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Doug, not sure if this is Nordschleife specific but I just jumped in, did a joker lap & (record) lap but it wasn't saved, the session failed to store (doesn't appear in the session list). I was running simhub & a program of my own reading SHM. The log sees the lap but gets the error below. I exported diagnostics in case it help, user id
vVeJnTzXeU-fKFtss8S6LoZzn1GGmuXPvNuKZ8xs3Do

[00000016-00.1|25.7|258] 2024-04-08 13:26:28 ERROR ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.storeSession : Exception storing session - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.storeSession() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 2135
Caused by :
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.storeSession() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 2135
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.processOldSession(ACCsPageFileGraphic accGraphic, Boolean firstTime) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 1910
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.storeCompletedSession(Boolean firstTime) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 1580
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.graphicMemoryUpdated(ACCsPageFileGraphic accGraphic, Boolean firstTime) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 1365
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.readGraphicMemory(ACCSharedMemory`1 graphicMemory, Boolean firstTime) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 987
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor..ctor() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 443
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.SharedMemoryMonitor() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 222
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Hi,
Going back though the posts, I've just seen this. I can't remember if I addressed this with other fixes that were in progress - sorry if I ignored you.

Can you let me know if this is still an issue - if so I'll have a look at it

HI

I use your tool for 3 years, now I bought a new computer and tried to install the tool and got this message.
What Port is meant?
The other question could I import old data files?
Thanks in advance for help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-12 230133.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-12 230133.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
HI

I use your tool for 3 years, now I bought a new computer and tried to install the tool and got this message.
What Port is meant?
The other question could I import old data files?
Thanks in advance for help.
This is just configuring ACC to send info on the UDP connection. Just use the default values (port=9000, connection password=asd) and it should be good.

To load your old data, on your old PC go to <Documents>\ACCResults folder and copy ACCResults.DB to the same location on your new PC, then start the app and you should see all your old data

not used ac results for a while, started, updated, box comes up for 2 secs saying ACC broadcast must be configured in order for results to be configured, either click cancel or click save........ box only appears for 2 secs before ac results closes itself, in that time i am unable to click any icons. tried uninstall, and new download but still same. Love the app when i used to use it regularly btw. its actually the box above that total egal has in his post

Last edited:
not used ac results for a while, started, updated, box comes up for 2 secs saying ACC broadcast must be configured in order for results to be configured, either click cancel or click save........ box only appears for 2 secs before ac results closes itself, in that time i am unable to click any icons. tried uninstall, and new download but still same. Love the app when i used to use it regularly btw. its actually the box above that total egal has in his post
Things to try....

Locate the ACCResults folder (in <documents>\ACCResults). Delete or rename ARCResultSettings.json and ACCResultSettings.json. This is in case you have changed the path to your <Documents> folder and it can't find the ACC folder. It will rebuild the settings when you start up.

If your <Documents> folder is on an online drive (eg OneDrive, GoogleDrive etc), make sure that at least the <Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione folder is set to "Make files available offline" otherwise ACC-RC won't be able to access files.

Next up, check your firewall/antivirus. Ensure ACCResults.exe and Assetto Corsa Competizione (I think the executable is AC2.exe) are not blocked.

If none of that works, attach the file <Documents>ACCResults\ACCResults.log and I'll see what the error is

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 2 22.2%