ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA)

Misc ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) ACC Server Manager V 1.8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The CMD window that appears is not part of the ACC Server Manager but of Kunos' Assetto Corsa Dedicated Server.

Those messages are internal server information. They weren't any kind of problem.

Hello, i use a dedicated server
so i get this error:
1639758832892.png

What i can do?

i can opy the server folder from my PC to my Dedicated server but in which folder directory?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi, you need to install: "Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server" from the Steam library.

If you already have it installed try to reinstall it from Steam and then install ACC Server Manager.

Ciao Matteo, quick (dumb) question... If I update ACC Dedicated Server through Steam it updates all the servers I created through the ACC Server Manager too? Thanks, Matteo

Ciao Matteo, quick (dumb) question... If I update ACC Dedicated Server through Steam it updates all the servers I created through the ACC Server Manager too? Thanks, Matteo
Hi Matteo, yes if the secondary servers have been created by ACC Server Manager and are kept in their folder structure, when the Steam version is updated, when the secondary servers are started their dedicated server is also updated.

Hi Matteo, yes if the secondary servers have been created by ACC Server Manager and are kept in their folder structure, when the Steam version is updated, when the secondary servers are started their dedicated server is also updated.
Just to be 100% sure, by "kept in their folder structure" you mean I did not move the folder after creating it through the Manager?

Good afternoon,
Just touching base with you because I read one of the post about someone not receiving their key. You said they should have had it by now. Anyway, I have another question that you may not have any controll over at all.
Is there a way to save the race replay before it jumps back to the next session?
Thanks

Hello, very nice front end and thanks for the help with the key the other day! Just have a question...
Is there any way to change tracks using the "/admin" command while in practice...etc..?
Thanks

Hello, very nice front end and thanks for the help with the key the other day! Just have a question...
Is there any way to change tracks using the "/admin" command while in practice...etc..?
Thanks
never mind, I just realized the Steam dedicated server doesn't appear to have that option.
Ya can't turn on what's not there...lol
Have a nice day

Ciao ragazzi, una domanda, quando creo un server si crea solo tra i server lan, perchè?
premetto ho una adsl vodafone collegata con un router/access point tp link che è collegato al pc, dalle impostazioni tp link ho aperto le porte udp e tcp

Macchinista updated ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) with a new update entry:

ACC Server Manager V 1.6.5

Features:

- Added DLC Car: Audi R8 LMS GT3 evo II

- Added DLC Car: BMW M2 CS Racing

- Added DLC Car: Ferrari 488 GT3 Challenge Evo

- Added DLC Car: Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo EVO 2

- Added DLC Car: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Type 992)

Bug Fix:

- Fixed a bug where, in some cases, the weather forecast was not loaded correctly

- Fixed a bug which caused display problems with some resolutions

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey Matteo,

I found a problem with entry list. When I create GT4 entry list, it assigns wrong cars for some of the drivers... I assign correct car, save the enty list and when I open it again (in SM or json directly) it has shows wrong cars... Any idea what might be wrong?

Hey Matteo,

I found a problem with entry list. When I create GT4 entry list, it assigns wrong cars for some of the drivers... I assign correct car, save the enty list and when I open it again (in SM or json directly) it has shows wrong cars... Any idea what might be wrong?
Hi Matteo, I think I have found the problem.

I just released an update to fix it. Let me know if the problem is resolved.

Thanks

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • WEC app/website

• Watch party