ACGUI - New Assetto Corsa Clean UI

Misc ACGUI - New Assetto Corsa Clean UI 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just wondering how did you managed to post at the exactly same time lmao
chrome_FycHJcqU5p.png

I like the new icons but the flags aren't hidden by AC Flags anymore, I use that app so I can have the flags in the upper middle of the screen. Are you planning on making yours movable?

Is the end results window editable? That's one of the worst aspects of the stock UI IMO. Very cramped and dated looking.

I like the new icons but the flags aren't hidden by AC Flags anymore, I use that app so I can have the flags in the upper middle of the screen. Are you planning on making yours movable?

Is the end results window editable? That's one of the worst aspects of the stock UI IMO. Very cramped and dated looking.
You have to delete them from the \content\gui\flags folder and put them and rename them into the AC Flags app icon folder

I'm always fearful of messing up my installation when I try a mod like this so I want to make sure of something before I try it. If I install it as a mod in CM and enable it and then disable it afterwards, will I get the original icons and other things back to normal? Or does this overwrite files that would cause me to have to reinstall the game if I don't like it?

I'm always fearful of messing up my installation when I try a mod like this so I want to make sure of something before I try it. If I install it as a mod in CM and enable it and then disable it afterwards, will I get the original icons and other things back to normal? Or does this overwrite files that would cause me to have to reinstall the game if I don't like it?
It should be able to be enabled and disabled, but I don't have the full version of CM so I wouldn't be able to tell you. Try it, but just to be sure make a copy of \assettocorsa\content\gui folder, and 'ideal_line.png' and 'wrongway.png' in \assettocorsa\content\texture

Thats the point of JSGME program that is implemented in Content Manager, Its replace the oryginal files, and in same time its buckup them. So if you wanna "uninstall" mod, and back to what it was earlier you just disable mod in CM. Thats why its so usefull in any moded games to keep oryginal files structure.

Also you dont need to reinstal game, just use Verify Game Files in game Properties on Steam. But remember to disable all mods youre Enable in CM.

Last edited:
I don't have the full version of CM so I wouldn't be able to tell you.
You can download JSGME or OVGME (both programs do the same) - they are free and easy to use with any game. There are tons of tutorials how to use it - but in simple words you create folder (usualy called MODS) and put in there files which you wanna add or swap in game with easy ANABLE/DISABLE options.

Screenshot_141.jpg

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 91 91.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 33 33.0%