ACL #5 Bob Grossman '69 Camaro (1969 TA)

Skins ACL #5 Bob Grossman '69 Camaro (1969 TA) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
GreenMachine13 submitted a new resource:

ACL #5 Bob Grossman '69 Camaro (1969 TA) - Bob Grossman's #5 from the 1969 Trans Am Series.

*Note: The roof of all ACL '69 Camaros will unfortunately have to be black, as the roof is mapped to the interior leather color, and is also matte.*

With that noted, here is an accurate (sans roof) recreation of Bob Grossman's #5 Camaro as it ran in the 1969 Michigan Trans Am event. It was a wet race, however a valve malfunction, not the rain, ended his day.

The Randy's Auto Shop logo on the rear QP is scratch-made, and while that's not unusual to have to do for these types of skins...

Read more about this resource...

I'm not a modder myself, but the interiors aren't as noticeable as the roof - could you colour the interior leather to what the roof should be?

Luv what you have done to these Camaros - are there other T/A cars in the worx?

I'm not a modder myself, but the interiors aren't as noticeable as the roof - could you colour the interior leather to what the roof should be?

Luv what you have done to these Camaros - are there other T/A cars in the worx?
Unfortunately the roof looks awful if I change the color, as the matte shader on it makes the color not match. Idk how to mod that to make it look better, but fortunately the '69 Camaro seems to be the only ACL TA car that has this issue.

Thanks for the nice words, I'm glad you enjoy the Camaros! I have been working on a bunch of paint schemes of TA cars from 1969-1972 for the ACL TA mod. You can find my other mods on my account page, I've made MANY paint schemes over the past few weeks. I've mainly posted Camaros and Mustangs, but the others are coming soon!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 44 30.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 25 17.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 3 2.1%