Acura F1 Team

MyTeam Acura F1 Team 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
ScottieHottie2 submitted a new resource:

Acura F1 Team - Acura Honda F1 Team

ACURA HONDA F1 TEAM

Special Credit to @Andre_FD for the face swap on the Team Chief! Check his amazing work out!

unknown.png

STORY

With the successful results of the 2021 season from both Honda powered cars, representatives from Honda have decided...

Read more about this resource...

I think we need more Japanese sponsors on the car....and then Adidas does not look very good at a Japanese company somehow

Last edited:
of course....you're absolutely right...I just expressed my opinion...this is not prohibited
Your opinions are absolutely welcome! I will definitely have a look into some possible Japanese sponsors, although I doubt I will remove the Adidas sponsor purely as its a main part of the clothing designs already! :p

Thank you for the feedback though! :D

¡Tus opiniones son absolutamente bienvenidas! Definitivamente echaré un vistazo a algunos posibles patrocinadores japoneses, aunque dudo que elimine al patrocinador de Adidas simplemente porque ya es una parte principal de los diseños de ropa.:pag

¡Gracias por los comentarios! :D
Yokohama son ruedas que llevan los Honda. El Acura es el Honda Accord en Japón si no me equivoco. Ahí tienes una.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 264 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 213 27.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.3%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.3%