Acura Racing AC01 | Formula 1 Concept | VRC Formula Alpha 2023

Skins Acura Racing AC01 | Formula 1 Concept | VRC Formula Alpha 2023 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
RG Designs submitted a new resource:

Acura Racing AC01 | Formula 1 Concept | VRC Formula Alpha 2023 - Acura Racing F1 Concept

View attachment 697338
Acura Racing Formula Concept

New concept car, in all the time I've been making skins for Formula 1, there was a design that I knew was pending.

It is not what anyone would think because it is unusual to relate it to sports competitions of this type, but in the world of design, it is the benchmark.

We are talking about the main sponsor in this case, the American giant, a benchmark in the field of electronics, and one of...

Read more about this resource...

RG Designs updated Acura Racing AC01 | Formula 1 Concept | VRC Formula Alpha 2023 with a new update entry:

Update 0.7 Japan Special Livery

For this update, a special livery arrives. Acura has great roots in the USA, but let's not forget that this is a division of the Japanese giant, Honda,

The livery is not very complex, but it still maintains the design line. Now that I have added red half-rounds in the most visible sections of the car, these together form the flag of Japan. Following a specific pattern to try to achieve this in the most aesthetic way possible.

New stuff:

- New gloves
- New steering wheel textures
- New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%