AF Cores IMSA (#21 Daytona, #21 Sebring, #61 Watkins Glen)

Skins AF Cores IMSA (#21 Daytona, #21 Sebring, #61 Watkins Glen) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
uhmmm what is your reason for being so mad about this? sure I could have done it but I think its quite obvious what car this is for and installing skins should be as easy as installing the mod itself I dont see why you should get angry about such a little thing mate

Which mod is this for because I've installed it correctly into my cars skin but it won't show on the preview?

1688064053528.png

uhmmm what is your reason for being so mad about this? sure I could have done it but I think its quite obvious what car this is for and installing skins should be as easy as installing the mod itself I dont see why you should get angry about such a little thing mate
You spend hours and hours to create fantastic skins, but you are too lazy to include a complete folder structure for an easy installation, that would cost you just 10 seconds. Why?
I know two versions of the Ferrari 296 GT3 with different file names.
But I think I'm wasting my time.

Last edited:
You spend hours and hours to create fantastic skins, but you are too lazy to include a complete folder structure for an easy installation, that would cost you just 10 seconds. Why?
I know two versions of the Ferrari 296 GT3 with different file names.
But I think I'm wasting my time.
yes, I am too lazy to create a full path thats true. the only reason for that is that in my head I think everyone knows that Its for the only good mod thats out there for that car. I can edit the description so it says what mod its for if thats better

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 70 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 59 29.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 38 18.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 4 2.0%