Alfa Romeo Orlen livery concept

Skins Alfa Romeo Orlen livery concept 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
In regards to custom numbers I reckon if you edit the numbers in the MyTeam files (2021_asset_groups > f1_2021_vehicle_package > teams > myteam_XXX) they should appear on your custom car as the modular mods still pull files from these locations (as the modular mods only override the livery itself). To be safe I would change the numbers in all 4 MyTeam files.

I haven't tried it myself though as I've not really done much modding recently as I've been busy at work. If this doesn't work, then I personally don't know any other way to suggest trying.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
In regards to custom numbers I reckon if you edit the numbers in the MyTeam files (2021_asset_groups > f1_2021_vehicle_package > teams > myteam_XXX) they should appear on your custom car as the modular mods still pull files from these locations (as the modular mods only override the livery itself). To be safe I would change the numbers in all 4 MyTeam files.

I haven't tried it myself though as I've not really done much modding recently as I've been busy at work. If this doesn't work, then I personally don't know any other way to suggest trying.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for your suggestion, but I was looking for a way to change the numbers using the modular mods, and with the fact that I likely will make a livery for each team, I fear the solution you suggested would make the numbers the same for every team... I will look into it and try to fix it

Thank you for your suggestion, but I was looking for a way to change the numbers using the modular mods, and with the fact that I likely will make a livery for each team, I fear the solution you suggested would make the numbers the same for every team... I will look into it and try to fix it
Yeah I get you. Unfortunately that's the only way I personally can think of so you'd have a mix of teams' numbers in the one file and you'd have to change them manually. So if the have the default drivers on all teams, then you'd have your Alfa numbers for #7 and #99 (RAI & GIO), your Mercedes numbers for #44 & #77 (HAM & BOT), etc etc.

Tbh I haven't tested it myself so it may not even work, but like I said it's the only possible suggestion I have right now.

Yeah I get you. Unfortunately that's the only way I personally can think of so you'd have a mix of teams' numbers in the one file and you'd have to change them manually. So if the have the default drivers on all teams, then you'd have your Alfa numbers for #7 and #99 (RAI & GIO), your Mercedes numbers for #44 & #77 (HAM & BOT), etc etc.

Tbh I haven't tested it myself so it may not even work, but like I said it's the only possible suggestion I have right now.
I actually came to the same conclusion myself, and I'm making the .erp file as I make the teams. It will be released along with the full 10 teams .zip file, so stay tuned for that

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 38 30.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 21 16.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.8%