Alpine F1 Team '21 Livery | RK16

Skins Alpine F1 Team '21 Livery | RK16 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
RaceKing2016 submitted a new resource:

Alpine '21 Livery - RK16 - A fantasy Alpine 2021 livery based of off their Le-Mans car.

Alpine F1 Team '21 Livery - RK16

View attachment 431643

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introducing my version of the 2021 Alpine F1 team livery! This livery is based of off the livery they run on their Le Mans car!

This mod replaces the Renault F1 team car with the FOM chassis and...

Read more about this resource...

Ah, those big numbers. That annoying mirror area.

btw 350 MB? Wow. I mean, using the fom model for a f1 car needs just two pkg changes, decals, damage, dirt, details, paint, steering_wheel and wheel from fom into f1team. Maybe not even damage, dirt, details, steering_wheel and wheel if you make it shared. I'd go with the default numbers' textures to be replaced. A few mipmaps and all in all maybe 30 MB.

I don't mean it to be offensive, I'm just surprised. Maybe I should finish my templates for fom swaps and publish it, focused too much on different things :D

but, nice livery, of course

E: You know, if you publish a mod that uses fom_car as base and make it c&p it will break myteam liveries for most of the users.

Last edited:
RaceKing2016 updated Alpine F1 Team '21 Livery | RK16 with a new update entry:

Update v1.5 - NEW SPONSORS and smaller file size!

View attachment 432825
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alpine F1 Team '21 Livery | RK16
Version 1.5

Introducing my version of the 2021 Alpine F1 team livery!
This livery is based of off the livery they run on their Le Mans car!

This mod replaces the Renault F1 team car with the FOM chassis and the livery you see above.

The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So the drag and drop will replace the renault one? I was just using erp to import into the renault car but didn't know where SFC.dds went.
Well, it is obvious if you check the folder structure ... ;)

Only the blank driver number must (if wanted) be manually imported into fom_car\wep\fom_car.erp

Last edited:
Hey this skin is really awesome dude, but i want to know how you managed to get the fom_car chassis on the Renault!!!

Is it a process that can be done to other cars too!? For example can i put the force_india chassis on the fom car?
I did try and update the pkg files in ego editor, unfortunately no luck. I did however manage to make the fom car disappear in the menu's though lol

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
how you managed to get the fom_car chassis on the Renault!!!

Is it a process that can be done to other cars too!? For example can i put the force_india chassis on the fom car?

You can replace any F1 chassis with fom, you could (not with this mod but other ways) replace any F1 chassis with any other F1 chassis. But you cannot replace fom chassis with any F1 chassis.

Last edited:

You can replace any F1 chassis with fom, you could (not with this mod but other ways) replace any F1 chassis with any other F1 chassis. But you cannot replace fom chassis with any F1 chassis.

I see that's too bad :( , thank you very much for informing me however :)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 34 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%