Alright when was that again.....?

Super excited to see Max leading the field and the pace is real. I think Perez and RB underestimated how many teams would make soft runs in Q2. His pace was not bad and he should be able to make significant gains on the soft runners when their tires begin to fade. I still think he is on for a top 5.

Super excited to see Max leading the field and the pace is real. I think Perez and RB underestimated how many teams would make soft runs in Q2. His pace was not bad and he should be able to make significant gains on the soft runners when their tires begin to fade. I still think he is on for a top 5.

Dream on mate... I am expecting Max to win if not on the podium... But Perez, he's not gonna make it where you think he will be. Only Danny Ric can do that in his time with RB.

To be fair, Unlike a good deal of the grid, Vettel didn't get to improve his time due to yellow flag. Sergio equally qualified on Mediums.

You have to hand it to Alonso. Love him or hate him, he really is one hell of a driver.

For sure it is good to see him back he is a legend. Sometimes a cry emotional man.. but I love that. He is on his end of career hope he can fight for more

Formula 1 fans discussing tires, team performances, track limits, calendars and tracks ...
Lewis Fanboys: "Why are you not talking about Lewis, he is the best driver. Stop hatin' on him man. Y'all just jealous."

Trying so hard to be clever and smug...nice.

This is the "Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix" thread...everyone here has been mentioning other drivers, as have I (mentioned other drivers I mean)...I even voted for someone other than Hamilton. As I seem to recall, drivers are a part of the GP and their performance is also part of the discussion...so why am I the one singled out in your mind as a (derogatorily named) "fanboy"?

Also, glad to know exactly which talking points are strictly approved by you for discussion...thanks, but until you have the mod tag attached to your name, I'll pass :D

Last edited:
Oh man, Checo +1.6 - cringe.

I like Check a lot and was rooting hard for him to be in an Indy ride this year, but he obviously wants to be an F1 driver...which I respect, yet I fear he might as well consider his reputation trashed because I think Max is going to own him.

How underestimated is Ricciardo? Only teammate who has been able to hang with Max.

Yes first F1 racing day of the new season. Super excited! Hopefully a race with battles all over the place (and not a boring #1 racing away and cruizing to the finish flag - even Max ;) ).

And then your wife wakes up and says we have apparently plans for the afternoon....so I cannot watch the race life :mad:. Boss rules.

Enjoy the race and I will first watch (around 7CET) and read all the comments after-afterwards.

Yes first F1 racing day of the new season. Super excited! Hopefully a race with battles all over the place (and not a boring #1 racing away and cruizing to the finish flag - even Max ;) ).

And then your wife wakes up and says we have apparently plans for the afternoon....so I cannot watch the race life :mad:. Boss rules.

Enjoy the race and I will first watch (around 7CET) and read all the comments after-afterwards.
DEFORCE:laugh:

How underestimated is Ricciardo? Only teammate who has been able to hang with Max.
I don’t think he is underestimated, people rate him very high in current f1.
And he is for sure better than Gasly/Albon/Perez. But I think he also left RB on time, Max’s development in 2017-2018 was scary and it just improved after. In my opinion, Ric would be ahead of midfield in RB last 2 years, but he would be long long long way from Max.
I am looking forward to McLaren pairing, as I want to see is Lando as good as Ric. First qually was very close.

I find Verstappen a rather unpleasant little oik frankly. There's no doubting he has talent, but by jove doesn't he know it.

I didn't care much for his dad when he was racing. Driving over Brundle's head and ramming Montoya in the same corner in Brazil points to questionable ability.

I find Verstappen a rather unpleasant little oik frankly. There's no doubting he has talent, but by jove doesn't he know it.

I didn't care much for his dad when he was racing. Driving over Brundle's head and ramming Montoya in the same corner in Brazil points to questionable ability.
I'm also not a Max fan. It makes the races more fun to watch when you have drivers you like and dislike. I would love to see Perez beat Max today. Unfortunately Max is an amazing driving machine.

Hey Mr. GuitarTech if you're in AT or DE with a German or Austrian IP you can watch, I'm in North America and need a VPN to show a German IP address for the Servus site.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.5%