PC1 Am I missing something? (Need help with Graphics)

I have almost everything cranked up and it looks nowhere as good as videos Ive seen on youtube. Am I doing something wrong? I dont know how to describe it. Im running a gtx 780. Anyone have any suggestions. Maybe I was just expecting too much? It looks a little cartoony.

Last edited:
Interesting, I have a GTX 670 running on high, some options on medium, motion blur off (Why blur the awesome graphics?).
Graphics looks great.

Maybe you could record a short video with shadowplay and upload to youtube?

I just hope my new graphics card arrives soon so I can crank up everything to max :)

Interesting, I have a GTX 670 running on high, some options on medium, motion blur off (Why blur the awesome graphics?).
Graphics looks great.

Maybe you could record a short video with shadowplay and upload to youtube?

I just hope my new graphics card arrives soon so I can crank up everything to max :)
I kind of got it looking better. I was doing my testing at Laguna seca at 1700 so everything was a little bright. I turned down the exposure compensation a bit and that helped a little. The biggest difference for me was bumping up the resolution with Nvidia DSR. Im going to fiddle with it a bit.

Im on a GTX660 and it looks great. I'm sure it could look even better with a better card, but I'm afraid mine is maxed out.
I do keep getting strange colors and flashes of stray polygons at times though... Not sure if it's buggy game or my card going bad...
All in all though, I LOVED my first few hours in this game.
The weather and light effects really bring you into the car.
I highly recommend doing a quick solo race with tons of crazy weather scripted in. It was really fun to see it all.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 1.4%