AC Amateurs: Tatuus FA01 @ Barcelona GP - Tuesday 8th August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry that I bailed, wheel did the rest spin again and I thought I managed to reset it ok but the brakes locked and the slightest touch. Sorry to who it was behind me at the start.

I tried my best to reset it and carry on, whilst I managed to make some improvement something was not right and I was not as good as practice or qualifying.

Thought I had cracked the wheel issue by removing a USB extension cable, now changed USB port. Fingers crossed I can stop it from occurring.
Best of luck with it, hope you get it sorted. If nothing else it might be a convenient excuse for some more new kit :whistling:

A big fat sorry to @RainhamIron for the hairpin in Lap 1. Completely lost my concentration (was sick the last days) and did slide right into you. Luckily you didn't lose time :inlove:Seems like I wasn't ready to race yet :sick::unsure:

@Veikko Valjus Sorry to pick you out but we can only do spot checks. I noticed you cut the track quite often. Just a heads up to you to let you know that you have to take care of the limits in the future :):thumbsup:
No worries mate, I was all over the place for a couple of laps near the start in any case. That was one of the few occasions that I actually didn't spin so you probably helped out :roflmao:

Apart from my couple of really dodgy laps, I really enjoyed chucking this car around. Still need lots of practice though to improve consistency in braking etc. Thanks again for organising :thumbsup:

@RasmusP Oh dear, I apologize. Definitely wasnt done on purpose. I guess I just got too into the driving and wasnt thinking about it. I'll try to keep this in mind in the future. Also a big thanks for everyone racing I had a wonderful first time and will definitely keep participating! :thumbsup:

No worries mate, I was all over the place for a couple of laps near the start in any case. That was one of the few occasions that I actually didn't spin so you probably helped out :roflmao:

Apart from my couple of really dodgy laps, I really enjoyed chucking this car around. Still need lots of practice though to improve consistency in braking etc. Thanks again for organising :thumbsup:
Glad you had some fun! :)
I just heard some "whoever did this must be a complete idiot!!!" Sounded a bit like you voice so I went full :ninja::ninja::ninja::speechless::speechless::speechless:....:roflmao:

I just heard some "whoever did this must be a complete idiot!!!" Sounded a bit like you voice so I went full :ninja::ninja::ninja::speechless::speechless::speechless:....:roflmao:

Haha, that was me! Heat of the moment I'm afraid :whistling: Looked like a divebomb from my position, that's why I said it :p

Lol, nope not guilty there ;) I rarely press my mic button during a race as I need all the concentration I can muster up! Plenty of expletives were muttered but just due to my own unforced errors :rolleyes::whistling:

Good race at the back half of the grid cutting back through the pack since i got wiped out T1, really glad we took ABS off though, made for some interesting passes, did an awesome one on Rasmus if I may say so myself :cool:

@Arcon you need to stop being so kind to everyone, make people pass you whilst racing, no need to lift off :D

I sincerely apologize for my blackout at the first chicane. Not only did I spin and cause massive chaos but I also hit someone, trying to return to the track. After the first spin and a lot of hits, my car didn't turn as expected.

Anyway, this was totally my fault and I'm very sorry :notworthy:.

@Arcon you need to stop being so kind to everyone, make people pass you whilst racing, no need to lift off :D

thanks, but i don't want to block someone driving way more constant and a better line than me (seen in my read mirror) ... im always afraid that a overtake from behind may kick us out and people get frustrated or dissatisfied about the race and/or me. If i see in the mirror that the skill differencen is too high i'll let all pass ... its the save method ;)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 21.7%