AMS Modding - Requests

This mod is already done for GSC Extreme, very likely the creators/authors will bring it to AMS;)
Link;
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/c-a-r-t-extreme.103071/
I can't wait to get CART Extreme (CARTobilista :laugh:) for Automobilista. I just installed CART Extreme to Automobilista with some CART tracks and it is just pure awesomeness. Yeah, no flat spots, dirt pickup, dynamic road on GSCE tracks and such AMS goodies, but I don't then again need GSCE anymore and still gain some AMS benefits such as improved menus and so on, so why not?

CART Extreme really shines and paints a beautiful picture of the last big season before the CART started to lose its breath and wind down 1999 onwards to its quick demise. Awesome mod for an awesome series of the past!

And sometime Zandvoort, would be nice, love the steep curves.
I have a converted GSC version, but not the best, not patricks quality and not even GSC standard.

Last edited:
Lada Vision GT Prototype

I tested this from an rfactor mod. Nice car, but it need a bit of work, found some bugs in there. And the physics is too much understeering, at least for my taste.
AMS_Lada_Vision_GT.JPG

Last edited:
I have a Mid-Ohio from another game that cannot be posted here. It does not have all of the AMS features but is still excellent quality. PM me if you want it. :)
There are two very good versions for SCE. Mid Ohio 3.0 and another (older?) version from extremefactor, i think.

Last edited:
how about a nascar skinpack for the montanas? CAMPING WORLD trucks are more relevant but their paintings arent that impressive, and honestly i wouldnt mind if there were skins from various nascar years. maybe the best paintjobs that capture the nascar aesthetics?

Last edited:
Could someone look into updating the carbon fiber dashboard texture in the SuperV8 car? That's my favorite car to drive & the texture is pretty low res compared to the other cockpits in Automobilista. If someone could tell me how I may be able to update it myself.

SuperV8
maxresdefault.jpg

Renault
maxresdefault.jpg

Boxer
AMS_Boxer_Cockpit.jpg

Could someone look into updating the carbon fiber dashboard texture in the SuperV8 car? That's my favorite car to drive & the texture is pretty low res compared to the other cockpits in Automobilista. If someone could tell me how I may be able to update it myself.
Actually I think the SuperV8 needs a whole update, it feels and looks a bit dated now next to the new arrivals, I hardly drive it anymore?

• Deleted member 130869

Virtua_LM's Prototype C pack (1st release) from F1C days updated to recent times' specs would be incredible.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 1.3%