AMS Modding - Requests

Well wouldn't it make sense for them to include both? (On a side note I'd like to see the RX version included, there hasn't been a game that included it ever since Toca 3)
Sure, why not. But the long track is for me the only Brands Hatch. Its a decent track (long and fast enough for every car).

Halle-Saale-Schleife is another perfect track that I personally miss from the rFactor years.

I can upload the converted and working track, but it needs couple of things like new skidmarks, and grass.

Last edited:
Any chance someone could whip up (If only it were that easy) :). An imaginary Brazilian Endurance Series for use off-line. Using the cars from the stock classes. Metalmoro Prototype, Stock V8, and Marcas. Logo for the selection screen could a simple BES.

I'd love to see same spec Cup racers. Either the VW Jetta Cup or the Mazda Miata Cup.
(the more recent Miatas preferably, but the Gen1 cars are good enough)

I saw a Miata Cup car mod for AC here, would it be okay if someone could port that?

I'd love to see an 80's Indy/CART Mod.
ef-auj-indy89.jpg

I have contacted Simtek if they had any intention to work on AMS, and they aswer that not for now.. But they did give permission for a conversion for GSC in the past.
So maybe if done by top modder on Automobilsta they will propably give permission again for the WEC rf1 mod.
@hummer444 do you have any interest on this?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.6%