AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

yours know that this track is ?:D
13702491_1087819987971175_1592262999_o.png

13728350_1087622477990926_338395203_o.png

Hi Patrick, talking about South Africa, any plans to Kyalami ?
There is a GSCE version here at RD by RaZoR (2014 layout).
I Know also that a new layout is coming in 2016.

Thanks for your works.
Luca.

A big thanks to Patrick for bringing all the great track addons to AMS. I so much enjoy all your tracks - great job Patrick and thank you for all the time and effort you put into this so we all can enjoy your work!

I simply love all the F1 cars in AMS and for me it's the greatest joy I had driving F1 cars since F1 Challenge. Reiza has done a fantastic job on those cars. Something just feels so right driving the different eras of F1 cars.

I hope there will be more F1 track mods done and especially Hungaroring and Sepang.

Hi Patrick, talking about South Africa, any plans to Kyalami ?
There is a GSCE version here at RD by RaZoR (2014 layout).
I Know also that a new layout is coming in 2016.

Thanks for your works.
Luca.
Need to look at The quality. I Have two tracks to release first : road America And Snetterton. After that I think my Time Will be reduced as Reiza needs me to work on some official tracks. Lets see what Will happen ;)

you should check the tracks i uploaded on eec, there i have updated already nearly everything beside the track with reiza shaders like armcos, buildings, walls, etc etc when we used them on sce... also tracks you released here got some updates :p if you want to port them to ams it can save you a lot of work as you have to work mostly just on the tarmac, gras and gravel and can ignore all things around...

just for example on donington, dont know if you used the same version like me for sce... there where a lot materials what had same settings and same textures but where there several times just with a different material name and different named texture... i merged all these "same" materials together and removed all the doubled-tripled textures.... track isnt still with your tarmac and grass quality but much better than the first convert i found...

please dont read this as something against you ;)

Eastern creek is a nice track, but totally badly built. all object names obj, textures cpopied 6 times for the same dds; etc.
It is a track I did not want to spend more time on it, as I already spent a lot. And beleive me, I did not "just" work on gravel, grass and road here, I did a lot of other things, original is far to be like this.
Most of tracks I do for AMS are really better updated than gsc version in most of cases. I spend more time on them and add more things. But time can't be extended to infinity so I do choices.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 287 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 233 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 154 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 7.9%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 22 2.6%