[IMG] F1 1993 Season

Skins [IMG] F1 1993 Season 1.017

Login or Register an account to download this content
Immersion Modding Group submitted a new resource:

[AMS2] F1 1993 Season - F1 1993 Season

View attachment 750587

The 1993 FIA Formula One World Championship was the 47th season of FIA Formula One motor racing.

It featured the 1993 Formula One World Championship for Drivers and the 1993 Formula One World Championship for Constructors, which were contested concurrently over a sixteen-race series that commenced on 14 March and ended on 7 November.

Alain Prost won his fourth and final Drivers' Championship. Williams-Renault won their second consecutive...

Read more about this resource...

Why do I get diffrent drivers names?...there only 3 real names that were in real life the rest of the names are made up. for example Nigel Mansell's name dosn't show up but instead the name for his car is Negel Mashall.

Why do I get diffrent drivers names?...there only 3 real names that were in real life the rest of the names are made up. for example Nigel Mansell's name dosn't show up but instead the name for his car is Negel Mashall.
You must have done something wrong. All drivers are there.

Unbenannt-2.jpg

Last edited:
Installed it correctly you can't do anything wrong when installing.I tryed the other 1993 mod and that worked perfectly so it must be in the files of the mod. don't get me wrong I love your mods and there the best out there maybe look on how the names go in the mod...cheers.

As there are people having trouble with this mod, here is an installation instruction:
1. Download the file to any place on your harddisk
2. Unzip
3. Open the folder and copy the folders "UserData", "Vehicles" and the file "F1_Season_1993_XML_Selector.bat" to your installation folder, in example:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2
!!!The Formula HiTech is a DLC. If you have not bought it, it will not work.!!!

If you have any other mod for this car class (HighTech Gen 2) installed, please delete it before you install this mod.

Last edited:
Installed it correctly you can't do anything wrong when installing.I tryed the other 1993 mod and that worked perfectly so it must be in the files of the mod. don't get me wrong I love your mods and there the best out there maybe look on how the names go in the mod...cheers.

Right now, more than 700 players have downloaded the mod. Only 3 have problems. ;)
I gave it one more try some minutes ago and it works.

Last edited:
Edit#2. Bought Hi Tech DLC so i could see/use these amazing skins!!!!
Edit: I need the Hi Tech DLC...sorry, I will need to purchase later :)

I tried via AMS2 Content Manager but I cant see them in game? What Series in AMS2 should i look under?

Last edited:
Short information for players who are new to AMS 2 and/or mods:

If you wanna have the "authentic" F1 93 experience, please set opponents to "same class" and "max available (25)" within your race settings. Then, all the cars of the mod will be part of your race.

Huge thanks for this mod and just want to say sincerely, I am old plus due to too many drugs in my youth and ptsd from military service, my brain has trouble processing some information these days.

For those reasons I truly appreciate that you provided an Install instruction because although I am not new and have installed many mods on different sims, I still struggle when it comes to something like this and waste lots of time buggering up the install because I need a clear simple process to follow.

There are no doubt other sim race enthusiasts in similar situation mentally and it is hard to speak up about it sometimes. So anyway not to make a big deal of it but many thanks and appreciation for your work and the instructions ! Cheers :thumbsup:

Edit#2. Bought Hi Tech DLC so i could see/use these amazing skins!!!!
Edit: I need the Hi Tech DLC...sorry, I will need to purchase later :)

I tried via AMS2 Content Manager but I cant see them in game? What Series in AMS2 should i look under?
The files shall go to following folders:
1. Liveries/helmets/suits
under xxx:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Vehicles\Textures\CustomLiveries\Overrides
they go to
formula_hitech_g2m1
formula_hitech_g2m2
formula_hitech_g2m3
mclaren_mp48

2. The Custom AI_file named "F-Hitech_Gen2.xml"must be located in
xxx:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\UserData\CustomAIDrivers

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 6 22.2%