AMS2 Problem with DOR

Good Morning guys, hope your all enjoying playing the Early Access version of AMS2! I am stuck in quarantine and am hoping to enjoy it as well however I am experiencing 2 problems...

The Degrees of Rotation are not automatically changing based on the vehicle I drive, for example the Formula V12 maintains 1080 degrees of rotation despite the fact it requires only 300-400 or something like that! So that renders an awful lot of cars un-driveable to me. I have poked around this, and other forums to see if its something that others are struggling with, or not added to the game yet however it seems to not be an issue for most of you! I have a Fanatec CSL Elite (xBox version), currently using the P1 rim.

My second, and much lesser issue, is that my G27 shifter, which runs through a separate USB and the Bodnar adapter does not seem to be registering in the game. Occasionally in the controller config screen it will say "Button not set, multiple inputs detected" I'm pretty sure this is an issue on my end, but just in case anyone else has experienced this I figured I would ask.

Any help would be massively appreciated!

-Ben

Breakthrough! It was all my fault!!! I pretty much only race in iRacing, I run the Fanatec recommended iRacing settings on the wheel itself. After giving up moments ago I switched over to try a little rFactor 2 and was immediately greeted with the exact same problem I was having in AMS 2, realizing that the problem was on my end and not with the software I decided to change the easiest and closest variable, the Set on my wheel. With a simple change from Set 1 to Set 2 all was right with the world!! If no one hears from me in the next 14 days it wasn't Covid-19 it was AMS 2!

Even Happier Lapping!!
-Ben

Breakthrough! It was all my fault!!! I pretty much only race in iRacing, I run the Fanatec recommended iRacing settings on the wheel itself. After giving up moments ago I switched over to try a little rFactor 2 and was immediately greeted with the exact same problem I was having in AMS 2, realizing that the problem was on my end and not with the software I decided to change the easiest and closest variable, the Set on my wheel. With a simple change from Set 1 to Set 2 all was right with the world!! If no one hears from me in the next 14 days it wasn't Covid-19 it was AMS 2!

Even Happier Lapping!!
-Ben

Kudos to you for admitting the mistake! Three thumbs up from me.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 278 36.8%
  • Porsche

Votes: 288 38.1%
  • BMW

Votes: 271 35.9%
  • McLaren

Votes: 176 23.3%
  • Toyota

Votes: 283 37.5%
  • Intel

Votes: 94 12.5%