Andretti F1 Simulator equipped with Assetto Corsa

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Andretti F1 Simulator equipped with Assetto Corsa

A remarkable video surfaced in our Assetto Corsa forums today posted by Luke Russell showing an Evotek F1 motion simulator running Asetto Corsa from Andretti Indoor Karting & Games projected on a mighty Pixelwix Geo Curved screen.

We can see the open wheeler racing around the laserscanned Imola circuit in the following videos. Is this the Lotus Exos 125 that was announced earlier this year?...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
It's around 1:09 / 1:10 in the 1st clip. The left wheel warps a little and I'm sure it ain't tyre deformation. It's only minimal, but I thought like you said, that with these type of projectors, the projected image is seamless.

Yes. I can make better comments while asleep.

Now I'll start Googling for a pixelwix screen, ignoring the fact that no way it will ever fit my budget.

Oh, and Bram, could you mod your avatar in AC? Would love to race it :)
Well the screen is probably dirt cheap (hmm, maybe not so much, but after all, is just a curved white panel). The software seems to be 300 up to thousands of dollars, plus the projectors.
It's special rear edge blend material stops hot spots from very close rear mounted projectors.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 0 0.0%