Anneau du Rhin  2016 UPDATE by Mike08

Tracks Anneau du Rhin 2016 UPDATE by Mike08 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJaY_8 submitted a new resource:

Anneau du Rhin 2016 UPDATE - high quality textures

THIS IS A ContentManager-Skin. No Track.
incl. track-config ini.

- new tarmac texture details
- new flowers, plants, vegetation textures & GrassFX (for CSP)
- Material brightness fixed
Screenshot_gmp_honda_nsxr_na2_s1_anneau_du_rhin2016_11-1-120-10-46-36.jpg

Thanks to Rainmaker for this great track:
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice improvements. I really like this track--and I really want to drive it more now with your updates.

Unfortunately, the original track needs to be optimized, even more so because of your improvements. Without this skin and ini file, I only get 35-44 FPS on most of it. Adding your skin, which adds the procedural grass, it drops this by about 4 or 5 FPS. A lot of it probably has to do with the trees and shrubs being too dense, and there may be too much geometry in track side objects. Most of the other 600 or so tracks I have usually maintain about 90 FPS in VR, using an i7 and 1080Ti.

Very nice improvements. I really like this track--and I really want to drive it more now with your updates.

Unfortunately, the original track needs to be optimized, even more so because of your improvements. Without this skin and ini file, I only get 35-44 FPS on most of it. Adding your skin, which adds the procedural grass, it drops this by about 4 or 5 FPS. A lot of it probably has to do with the trees and shrubs being too dense, and there may be too much geometry in track side objects. Most of the other 600 or so tracks I have usually maintain about 90 FPS in VR, using an i7 and 1080Ti.

Thanks!!

Really? This track is one of the good performing ones on my setup.
I have much tracks that are worse than this one. I have no problems, but i am not on VR.
I have a Ryzen and 1080.

Really a beautiful track, but it's hard to get 60fps, lowering reflection settings a little bit helps, but still in the low 50s with a I5 3570k @4.5Ghz / Geforce 1080ti

I'm not having any performance issues (i7 8700, GTX 1080) but I am getting a moire effect on the Armco barriers. Unfortunately I am away from my rig for the next few days so cannot post screenshots.
However, you might be able to replicate this. I use vanilla AC, no content manager, no shaders patch, anything like that. The only thing I use is the old Natural Graphics Mod.
It is only the Armco that is affected. Everything else is perfect.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 201 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%