Any braking tips for the RSS Hyperion

I need a little help with braking in the RSS Hyperion because I simply can't get the car to slow down no matter how I setup the braking in the setup. The big problem I have is that no matter how little pressure I apply to my brake pedal, the brakes lock up almost instantly. This is not a problem with any other mod, so i'm hoping maybe someone has some setup suggestions or something. Would adding some extra gamma to my pedal setup possibly help?

I'm open to any help because I love the cars, but I can't complete a lap on anything but an oval where you don't need to use the brake as much. Thanks...

I can’t help you but can confirm that your problem isn’t because of the mod, the braking on this car is all good for me.

BTW, I suppose you’ve tried adjusting brake power in the pre race set up?
Yeah, I tried all kind of different brake bias and power combinations. It's odd because like I said, it's the only mod I have that locks up that quickly. Will keep at it I guess. Thanks for responding.

Had a thought:
You could try writing to RSS and asking.
and/or
Also (I wouldn't want to do this, but if the car is undriveable) maybe you could add ABS at a very low strength, which may be possible - not sure though. That could make its braking better.

Baby steps. I can at least get around Road America without locking up now, but I can't do better than mid 2:11's because I have to early brake or risk locking up. And I can't race the AI because I brake so early that I keep getting run over from behind.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 72 88.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 26 32.1%