Tracks 'Arlanda 2.5 Part2 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you be able to drive the track- arlanda endurance arns2longwc- i belive there is a tyre wall blocking what should be a chicane on the track (it's hard for me to describe the exact location but it is along a long straight. I have suggested racing line on and the arrows attempt to follow the chicane through the tyre wall.

would you be able to drive the track- arlanda endurance arns2longwc- i belive there is a tyre wall blocking what should be a chicane on the track (it's hard for me to describe the exact location but it is along a long straight. I have suggested racing line on and the arrows attempt to follow the chicane through the tyre wall.
Will have a look, there should be 1 with chicane and 1 without it.

Updated, 2.5.001
The endurance layout that has the option for with chicane still has the tyre wall blocking the entrance to the chicane (this is along the long straight just after the yokahama overpass); is there a possibility that I installed it incorrectly or is there another update coming to address this issue?

Due to my slow brain :) I have not figured out how to update the file I uploaded here, you need to download the new file at the second post I made for Arlanda 2.5 Part2 linked above in the update post. Make sure you overwrite all the files. That packed file should also include a readme file not included in the first .7z file. If you still have problems let me know.
Regards Mads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 154 87.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 23 13.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 51 28.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 64 36.2%