Resource icon

Misc Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.52

Login or Register an account to download this content
Victor_ submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Car Tuner - Allows you to create tunes of both original and modded cars!

View attachment 173928
Assetto Corsa Car Tuner:

This program allows you to modify any data file for any car. It uses quickbms to extract the data files from the data.acd file, and to remake the data.acd file with the modified data files. You can use this program to make cars faster, slower or whatever you wish to do. Once you are done with your modifications, simply make your tune, and then click install. Want to go back to the car's stock tune? No problem, the program also...

Read more about this resource...

I had a look at this and when I put a number in the power.lut percentage increase I get an array error.
And should I see the change happen in the display window.

I had a look at this and when I put a number in the power.lut percentage increase I get an array error.
And should I see the change happen in the display window.
Which car did you try to mod when you got the array error? Also, the display window will not change when using "power.lut percentage increase", however if you choose the power.lut file afterwards it should be updated. Please tell me if you notice any more bugs, I'd like to fix the asap :)

Capture.JPG
It was the URD venom stage 1, I thought I would give it a 9% increase to lift it into GT3 area of performance. I don't how URD feels about this but is just for me against the Ai so I'm not sending it anywhere.

Last edited:
Victor, looking forward to the new version. I did however do what you explained in your post. Right order and all. The data file gets updated and a new time stamp. The tune files are also updated with new data. Still, in game, I get the old car physics and performance. I also changed the name in car.ini to check if it gets updated in-game. But it does not.

Victor_ updated Assetto Corsa Car Tuner with a new update entry:

ASSETTO CORSA CAR TUNER

View attachment 174331 View attachment 174332
Assetto Corsa Car Tuner:

This program allows you to modify any data file for any car. It uses quickbms to extract the data files from the data.acd file, and to remake the data.acd file with the modified data files. You can use this program to make cars faster, slower or whatever you wish to do. Once you are done with your modifications, simply make your tune, and then click install. Want to go back to the car's stock tune? No...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Victor, looking forward to the new version. I did however do what you explained in your post. Right order and all. The data file gets updated and a new time stamp. The tune files are also updated with new data. Still, in game, I get the old car physics and performance. I also changed the name in car.ini to check if it gets updated in-game. But it does not.
Program has been updated.

This. ^
If it's for your own personal use, then there's no issues. If you start uploading and distributing them here, then they'll be removed.
I don't think its allow to provide a tool public to modify acd files. It works the same way like the kn5extractor scipt many times ago. Just for acd files.
This tool was banned also on RD.
Post it in the AC forum and we'll see...

I don't think its allow to provide a tool public to modify acd files. It works the same way like the kn5extractor scipt many times ago. Just for acd files.
This tool was banned also on RD.
Post it in the AC forum and we'll see...
Yes you can so long as the output files are only for your own personal use. It's the same with Ryder's PSSG editor for the codemasters games. People are free to change as much as they like with their own personal copy of Assetto Corsa, but uploading physics changes for official cars to our site is not permitted.

This tool is perfectly within the rules.

I dont want to argue and people can do what they want, but i remember Kunos saying its against their rules to mess with the encrypted files period. Of course no one knows what people do on their computers, but afaik its what Kunos said. A tool like this i imagine can cause a lot of a mess when people change things and then cant join online and Kunos have to ultimately take on the support threads complaining it isnt working anymore. Anyway, its not my business so i will shut up now. :)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 117 87.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 35.8%