Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Hot on the heels of the big build 1.3 release of Assetto Corsa Competizione, two new hotfix updates addressing some of the issues from the latest update has been deployed to the sim.

Releasing yesterday (V1.3.1) and today (V1.3.2), the new hotfixes looks to pick up from the recent V1.3 update to Assetto Corsa Competizione, the official racing simulation of the GT World Challenge Europe, and comes complete with a few minor fixes and improvements to the simulation - although it must be noted that the controller menu exit crashing bug remains in the current build of the title.

Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.2 Update Notes
  • Cleared leftover pit strategies from all car preset setups.
  • All car preset setups tyreset is now set to the default set 1.
  • Updated race number generator when non-unique numbers are used.
  • Start procedure triggers revised for Mount Panorama.
  • Added lateral position indicator when delta speed is active in scripted formation.
  • Various minor livery updates.
  • Added option to disable the audio driver selection to use the default OS driver:
  • "enableAudioDriverSelection" in moduleenabler.json.
  • MP: Servers will let team members join as spectators, independently of the isRaceLocked state.
  • MP: Added server admin commands /sg10, /sg20, /sg30 and /clear_all (clears all penalties from all cars).
  • MP: Scripted formation reliability improvements.
  • MP: Fixed <no name> entries for a special configuration of entry lists.
  • MP: Server will now write .txt files into the "current" folder, which implies the logging purposes better.
  • NOTE: it is recommended to clear this folder.
  • MP: Renamed current/setting.json to current/settings.txt.
  • MP: Entrylist property defaultGridPosition is now 1-based, resulting in 1:1 grid positions (ie 1 is pole, 13 is really 13).
  • MP: Fixed an issue where defaultGridPosition would always start with position 2.
  • MP: Incremented the server version, please update the servers.
  • MP: Added server handbook version 7.
Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.1 Update Notes
  • Logging re-enabled.
  • First and full name now displayed in driver swap widget.
  • Fixed formation widget sticking when switching from a MP session to a SP one.
  • 50 slots for private MP at Kyalami.
  • Fixed scripted rolling start positions with random client disconnections.
  • More permissive threshold on lateral positions during scripted formation.
  • Penalties now clear on session restart.
  • Admin command added to clear all penalties ("clear_all").
  • Updated BMW M6 GT3 Mount Panorama aggressive setup.
  • Updated Bathurst-spec Bentley M-Sport liveries.

Original Source: ACC Steam Page

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now, exclusively for PC.

Got a question about the sim? Post a thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let our awesome and knowledgeable community help you out!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange thing here, please confirm if anyone can reproduce this.
If is set uneven tire pressure, for going straight I have to turn my wheel 90 degree in the direction of the less pressured tire :confused::confused::confused:
Edit: Only if I save setup and then load it again. At 0.5 PSI difference wheel is at 90 degree. This setup it is attached here. It is very strange
Edit2: Maybe this file is corrupted. I made another one with same settings and everything is OK. Still this file give me a 90 degree turned wheel
Edit3: One video file 72Mb with the proof. Because it is soo strange

Attachments

• test.json
    8.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
"Added option to disable the audio driver selection to use the default OS driver"

YES!!!!

As stupid as it sounds, this is what I have been waiting for. It always annoyed me to no end when I switch between speakers and headset and the game forces me to go into my settings and switch it there too. Any game I have ever played just works with whatever I have turned on.

Assetto Corsa Competizione, formation lap; full lap, or last corner.
Laguna seca, corkscrew, last corner ... lol.
Please, a update for standing race start.
Why this option is not incorporated?

I know the issue appeared when u did multiple sessions ie trying different cars I had to restart the game to fix ..it happened at kyalami will update nvidia drivers and see what happens
Thanks for your response to my message. Makes sense in my case. I did multiple session. We will see if future hotfixes solve this issue.
If you find something worth to share regarding stutters please leave a message here ;-)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 88 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.2%