Assetto Corsa Competizione | Build 1.3.7 Hotfix Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Another new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione is here - welcome to the world build 1.3.7.

Deployed earlier today, the new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione is now live and available to download. Minor in size compared to recent build updates for the sim, the latest deployment from Kunos Simulazioni focuses mainly on some minor multiplayer improvements, as well as smaller amendments to the offline single player experience as detailed in the update notes below.

Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.7 Hotfix Notes:
  • Mercedes and Porsche (non-Evo) fuel estimations fixed for Paul Ricard and Monza in the aggressive preset.
  • Fixed AI driver stint protection in saved games to avoid forcing the AI to do a pitstop after driver swaps.
  • Fixed Stability Control saving inconsistently for values between 0 and 100%.
  • MP: Added assistRules.json for non-public servers.
  • MP: Updated server admin handbook to version 7c.
  • MP: Minor improvements for values written into the result.json file.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now exclusively on PC.

Don't forget to check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions about the game.

ACC Hotfix.jpg

maybe the times were not "clean"? i think it only shows times that would have counted as a clean quali lap.

Unfortunately not. I have put in quite a few hours now since I saw this issue. It doesn’t matter which car or track combo I use I get no updates to my driving history. I might try an integrity check tomorrow and see if that fixes it. Cheers for the suggestion though.

Unfortunatelly, this game is so bad, as never before. I can't race in Zandvoort and Silverstone without beeing disqualified.
It's very disapointing, that it's on the market for a year, but it's not ready and i think never will be.
I bought this game, to have fun, but i only have anger...
Kunos should work on the game itself and not on the DLC-s. At first the game should be playable.

Unfortunatelly, this game is so bad, as never before. I can't race in Zandvoort and Silverstone without beeing disqualified.
It's very disapointing, that it's on the market for a year, but it's not ready and i think never will be.
I bought this game, to have fun, but i only have anger...
Kunos should work on the game itself and not on the DLC-s. At first the game should be playable.
I've been playing the game just fine; no DQs for me unless I make a mistake and forget about driver stints...

I still have not fixed my problem with my driver stats not updating for over two weeks. I have done an integrity check and tested again after 1.3.8 and no change. The game says I am connected to the server when I am looking at the stats though.

Does anyone else have this issue. Could it be a bug with my instalation or maybe a server problem?

If it is a server problem I suppose no one can fix it due to every one being in quarantine for the last few weeks. Maybe that is the problem and I just have to wait until things get better in Italy if that is where the server is?

I still have not fixed my problem with my driver stats not updating for over two weeks. I have done an integrity check and tested again after 1.3.8 and no change. The game says I am connected to the server when I am looking at the stats though.

Does anyone else have this issue. Could it be a bug with my instalation or maybe a server problem?

If it is a server problem I suppose no one can fix it due to every one being in quarantine for the last few weeks. Maybe that is the problem and I just have to wait until things get better in Italy if that is where the server is?
Please do open a ticket in the official Kunos forum for this issue. This is the best way of getting your problem resolved.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 16 21.6%