Assetto Corsa Competizione Day One

ACC Poll.jpg

Can't wait for release day? What to do? Make a poll!

Assetto Corsa Competizione, release day, what will you do first? Can choose 2...

Personally, I will just learn alone (UI and racing) and then race offline, compare times and slowly enter online races / leagues.

Tell us your thoughts in the poll and comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
In the grand scheme of things it's actually pretty good. It's virtually impossible to get a refund on any software product.

If anything, I think your disappointment about the lack of available testing time in the game should probably be levelled at developers/publishers. Many of us around here are old enough to remember times when properly packaged demos from the developer were very common. Unfortunately I don't see that ever being commonplace again for a number of reasons, high among which would be that Valve effectively forces a two hour demo on everyone.

Yes, two hours is better than nothing. I'm not sure if the devs/pubs have much say on Steam's policy. There is a lot of EA junk released on Steam, and I'm sure those type of devs would rather just take your money and not even deal with a return policy. The return policy helps Steam and the consumer protect themselves from those type of ripoffs.

For instance, I was skeptical about buying Pcars2 after hours of tweaking on the original Pcars. Thankfully FFB on Pcars2 was better and didn't require that much tweaking to get a decent feel. But even after I stopped messing with different cars, I had already accumulated 2.5 hrs in one sitting.

Maybe I'm just wishing for another few hours to test thoroughly, especially on software where there are so many variables to test. Other titles, like VR stuff and games with simple basic game play, two hours is plenty of time.

Two hours is not long enough to test any game, especially a race sim. Steam's return policy is a joke. :thumbsdown:
While I'm in favour of longer return period (but let's not forget it's two hours play time, not time since purchase) I can't really agree with this... the return policy isn't really for "hm after ten hours I suppose I like/got used to the FFB", in my impression it's primarily about if the game works for someone or not. And two hours is more than enough to test if a game runs well or not.

Study every single file then add 20 cars :p

The personality you are, it should be very easy for you to have access to early versions of the game even right now. :D I'm pretty sure someone reading this thread have early copy of it. :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

I hope if you even quote me you'll say something like "I'm already at it"... :p

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes